• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have joined the 5000 club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Well, i have been here since MLG Orlando '05. It's been a long road.

It's been so much fun playing smash since then. Met so many people. Gained and learned so much.

Got so much better than when i first started.

Lately, I have slowly leaning away from smash and havent been really training at all. I just play at some random tournaments. I am getting really into school, cuz i love what im studying and want to get really good at it. And full time work is killing me.

Also, i am trying to get into competitive halo 3. It's insane!!!!

so im spending all my free videogame time with halo and WoW. WoW is nasty. Got my lvl 60 troll rogue!!!! lol.

But im not leaving the scene anytime soon.

i dont play nearly as much anymore, but its still fun chilling with the smash peepz and just playing for fun.

Just wanted to say thanks to the community, cuz its been so much fun, and without the community there would be nothing. Here's for a couple more years in the scene!!!!!

peace

oh yeah, i forgot one thing.........................................................................................

WATO FOR MUTHAFUGGIN LYFE!!1!!!!1!!!

-hiro

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Are you going to the MLG tournaments next year? I just got back in to keeping up with the Halo 3 competitive scene, I didn't pay attention through all of 2007 and most of 2008, so the last I knew Final Boss and Carbon were head and shoulders above Str8 Rippin. Imagine my surprise to find out Str8 is the new unbeatable team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom