• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have declined joining the Ganon is the best character in melee social group 3 times

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Well, XIF and Fullmetal, I only keep trying to convince you for your own protection. Don't come crying to me in a few years.

tubes

Smash Ace
you can decline group invites? I didn't see a decline button anywhere! I clicked join so I'd stop thinking I have mail every time I log in.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Fox will perfect shine his fsmash and collide with him, then proceed to waveshine him back and forth across the room.
How?
Its Fox.
Why would ganon be using fsmash to begin with?! On top of that, ganon's fair hits through invincibility, which includes fox's shine.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ganon's F-air does, in fact, hit through Shine.

doesn't make BBQ any less of a ******* lol

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Xif, those invites are like Ganon fairs. Your declines are like shielding Ganon's fairs. Eventually, your shield will break, and you'll be forced into the fold.

-ph00tbag

tubes

Smash Ace
Ganon's F-air does, in fact, hit through Shine.

doesn't make BBQ any less of a ******* lol
Ya one look at the hitbox makes me think there's no way the shine would ever touch Ganon before the fair hit if it is properly spaced. I'm pretty sure it can't clank since that would require a situation in which priority is considered (ground moves only). That hitbox looks way to massive for it to trade either.

Fox will simply dodge THE PUNCH then teabag ganon in his lag.
What lag? Ganon's Fair has like virtually no lag. That's like trying to dodge marth's fair and catching him in the lag.

However, Ganon's Fair has so much lag before it comes out that it's basically a short range Falco laser that can kill you. Just kick him in the face before he fires the gun.

I still think characters with speed or a spam-able projectile that has knockback (Falco Fox Sheik Falcon) should have a clear advantage against Ganon.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I still think characters with speed or a spam-able projectile that has knockback (Falco Fox Sheik Falcon) should have a clear advantage against Ganon.
Yep. So every character you did not list is f*cked

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Listen, ganondorf is grossly underrated, he's amazing and it is simply because his forward air is the absolute best fair in the game.

But Fox has a 1 frame move thats untouchable for 3 frames, and can be jc'd into itself by frame 4.

/discussion.

don't ask why i'm up at this time, I woke up early <_<;

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ganon can actually cg Fox and Falco till 250 (death), Sheik until 90 (close to death after free aerial), and Marth is easy. Who does that leave, Falcon and Peach? L2Space GG.

The Dark Lord wins.

Edit:

Listen, ganondorf is grossly underrated, he's amazing and it is simply because his forward air is the absolute best fair in the game.

But Fox has a 1 frame move thats untouchable for 3 frames, and can be jc'd into itself by frame 4.
Ganon isn't really underrated imo. People just need to learn the matchup. Best fair belongs to Sheik.

Also Ganon can invincible stall the ledge until Fox gets close and ledgehop grab which is completely invincible. Grab = stock

it's pretty obvious to me that Ganon wins this matchup 100/0

Top Bottom