• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided this

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
my second character will officially be pichu. yay! i hope to get better with him. Delphiki, i will ditto you on sat if you are going to sfsu and if i dont go, im sorry. maybe next time :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Why did you have to make an entirely new thread about something that doesn't matter?
In two months SSBB comes out and Pichu will only appear as a Pokeball character with properties similar to Mr. Saturn (doesn't do anything but get knocked around)... so almost identical to how he was in SSBM.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
t0mmy, that post almost made me cry.

KG, I won't be at SFSU - probably ever again. In fact my last post in the SF thread was titled 'SF tournament makes Pichu cry'. BOTH TIMES I've been there they've closed early and not been able to finish the tournament. And that second time, I had to take a bus to downtown, Greyhound to SF, BART to Daly City, then bus to the tournament - only to have the tournament end not even halfway done.

Go to the NCBs. You too t0mmy.

Gea

Smash Master
Why did you have to make an entirely new thread about something that doesn't matter?
In two months SSBB comes out and Pichu will only appear as a Pokeball character with properties similar to Mr. Saturn (doesn't do anything but get knocked around)... so almost identical to how he was in SSBM.
Aww chin up, T0mmy. Doc isn't comin back either. Just enjoy your time with him now. Besides, who says we won't come back to melee now and then? ;)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Aww chin up, t0mmy. Doc isn't comin back either. Just enjoy your time with him now. Besides, who says we won't come back to melee now and then? ;)
I'm not saying Pichu isn't coming back for Brawl. I'm just saying he will be even worse, haha.
Besides, I'm looking forward to mainly playing Wario. Finally, a character I actually like. The only character I slightly liked in Melee was Sheik, ninjas are cool.
After Brawl comes out, I'll forget Melee was ever made.

McD

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying Pichu isn't coming back for Brawl. I'm just saying he will be even worse, haha.
Besides, I'm looking forward to mainly playing Wario. Finally, a character I actually like. The only character I slightly liked in Melee was Sheik, ninjas are cool.
After Brawl comes out, I'll forget Melee was ever made.
Its funny, cause if it wasn't T0MMY saying this, it'd be like
yeah, its true pichu will suck...
but since its T0MMY, its, aww ****! :(
frowny face explemation mark

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha. t0mmy's right. Pichu will be back and he will be the only character that damages himself with his own Final Smash.

Top Bottom