• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a dilemma... its not exactly bad, but...

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Ok. So, here is the deal. I'm just killing time until I go to the EB release thingy or whatever, which is at like 10:00 pm. As of 8:40 pm EST, this gorgeous *FRENCH* female called me and wants me to come over and spend the night. That means 'teh sex', or as I like to call it 'snoo snoo' (free cookie for reference I.D.)

I told her I would come over after I got the game and let her know about spending the night.

So, the dilemma boils down to this question: all night having snoo snoo with a hott French chick, or all night playing sessy new Brawl?

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Oh, brawl for sure. Chicks come and go, and they're also much whinier than brawl. Almost as whiny as men.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I honestly wouldn't doubt if this was fake but...

It all depends on your morals, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't even go (or have 'snoo snoo' with anyone, but I consider myself a very moral guy).

If you want my opinion, play Brawl all night, but maybe I'm just crazy.

cm763

Smash Rookie
I don't like the way you're thinking...try putting the two together. ;)

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
You could just go, have your snoo snoo, then leave after she falls asleep.

Of course, that would be underhanded and kind of sleazy.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
if u can... **** her while playing brawl at the same time. i know it may sound hard but maybe shell liek the game. but no seriously. if i was given that offer id be putting brawl off till tomorrow.

TheLetterJ

Smash Cadet
Really matters how bad she wants it. If you have her around your little pinky then brawl it up till you get tired then call her over and get it onn

andytw710

Smash Cadet
Lets be honest if you told a girl, "Sorry I'm playing a video game" Unless she is really understanding...I don't see her calling you for sex again.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Of course... very hard, chose a piece of plastic over a sexy girl.

/Sarcasm.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
As I mentioned in an edit to the earlier post: I was most likely going to go and snoo snoo it up w/ her instead of playing Brawl.

That being said, I'm not a total idiot. ^_^" Although this is a real scenario, I thought 'well, thats an odd coincidence. Out of all the nights to call want snoo snoo... tonight is the night". I thought this posed a slight dilemma, hence my posting.

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Choco_chip_cookie.jpg
Cookie for MarthTrinity.

I am very much leaning to snoo snoo.

Edit: As an aside- this is more a light-hearted '****, what a coincidence' thread as opposed to an actual problem. I am gonna drop my game off at the apt and go over and snoo snoo. Also, I think someone asked how hott the girl was, this is her on the left making the kissy face. Go me!

I say Brawl, but Im 13. and a Christian.

skiks

Smash Cadet
Go and score a home run. The game will be there when you get back.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I say Brawl, but Im 13. and a Christian.

Then you're opinion is invalid. Either you haven't enjoyed the awesomeness that is snoo snoo... or you have had a miserable 13 year old kid experience with snoo snoo. Either way.... thanks for posting.

mcquee23

Smash Rookie
As I mentioned in an edit to the earlier post: I was most likely going to go and snoo snoo it up w/ her instead of playing Brawl.
If it's seriously only "most likely" then there's a very serious problem. Either with your libido, or with her skills in the sack. But both of those problems can be fixed. Go to her, for she needs you.

andytw710

Smash Cadet
Non-christians have morals as well.............

I just don't think pre-marital is a big deal as it used to be....maybe I don't have morals.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
If it's seriously only "most likely" then there's a very serious problem. Either with your libido, or with her skills in the sack. But both of those problems can be fixed. Go to her, for she needs you.
(tried to post this earlier, but i dun know if it went through. If it did, my bad)

I said 'most likely' because the thought *did* actually cross my mind like "Man... looks like Imma have to wait like... 2 years and a day. Or.... nah"

Either way, true story: one of my old roommates is a Madden fanatic. He actually chose Madden in a similar situation (of course, there wasn't the ZOMG IMMA GET BRAWL hype to Madden '08... which makes it worse... I guess. Dumb roommate)

I

i8waffles612

Snoo snoo w/o a doubt!

Remember to take pics or it didnt happen!

XD J/k

but seriously go for the sex

Ripped

Smash Cadet
If you choose brawl over teh sex... well then, you sir, are a ***. You will have ample opportunity to play tomorrow, the day after that, the day after that.....etc.... but you might not get another chance at the broad (especially if she finds out you blew her off for a game lol)... Just my 2 cents... but an ideal situation would be to brawl with the girl, then sex her up :D lol, try it man

tral

Smash Cadet
Why would you even post this on Smashboards? You know everyone will say the game, sadly enough.

Top Bottom