• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have 699 Stickers, need your help please...

ShaneRoberts

Smash Rookie
The last sticker I need is:

Mario (Mario Kart DS)- Leg attack +22, usable by Mario series characters.

Does anyone have this sticker? If so, do you have any idea where you got it? I've done everything else in the game, and I've been doing a 4-player cd factory for hours without getting it. Please help if you can.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
There isn't much else to do but CD factory, but most of the time I just play for fun, and they come along...
Just try some challenges, and as you go along you should find it in one of the challenges that are under process. Thus, you get more than just the sticker! Sorry if it didn't help, but I think that the way I am saying is most efficient, as you get challenges finished while looking for that sticker.

Welcome to the forums! ;D

what is a cd factory?
A CD factory- watch the video below. It is for getting stickers and CDs easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5qnUpWA_Q

Phanna, your a cool moderator, you are one of the only moderators that discuss things with us, most of the others just lock threads, and not discuss. I may be wrong though with the "one of the only moderators," because the brawl forums are really the only ones I visit.

ShaneRoberts

Smash Rookie
There isn't much else to do but CD factory, but most of the time I just play for fun, and they come along...
Just try some challenges, and as you go along you should find it in one of the challenges that are under process. Thus, you get more than just the sticker! Sorry if it didn't help, but I think that the way I am saying is most efficient, as you get challenges finished while looking for that sticker.

Welcome to the forums! ;D
I totally agree with you, unfortunately I've already done everything else in the game, thanks though, and thanks for the welcome, glad to be here.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Aren't some of the stickers only unlockable through the challenges?
True, I wasn't counting the 5 stickers there, because I also have completed every challenge except boss battles on intense. But the reason I said that, is after you unlock a sticker through challenges, it also can drop in a Sticker Factory.

ShaneRoberts

Smash Rookie
Just following up on this thread... I got the last sticker, thanks for your help everyone.

For those still attempting this, I found that for the bulk of the stickers, the Sticker Factory is definitely the way to go. However, for the last few rare stickers, it may actually be better to just play the later levels in SSE on Intense with Sticker drop increase stickers attached. I credit -Light- from the GT forums for this idea, and he/I recommend the first Subspace Bomb factory level.

Good luck to everyone.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on getting all of them!

Question, can the stickier factory be done with just one controller, in a stage that drops many sandbags into a single hole?

Top Bottom