• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got a Wii...but people are johning about it D:...among other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
how it happen?

So, I spend half of the morning calling 20 game stop, wal-mart and so forth at school. Got tired around the midday then went home. I though for a few minute and though "maybe I should try one more time." Circuit city was next on the list to be called. I called the first store and that when I head off. They had two Wii on shelf, however, it was a bundle. What the smart thing to do?

how did I bouth it?

Well, I got all those 10, 20 and so on bills that I have been saving for quite a while, not to mention the 100 bucks that my grandmother send me for xmas. I had a total of 345 bucks in total to spend. Of course, I was short in cash that when I signed up for a Circuit city card, witch now I have to spend 20 bucks per month to pay the wii up. Of course, I use 5 bucks for food, witch I get once a week. I also save at least 15 bucks for tournament. 10 and up are save to achieve a goal on buying stuff. yes, I lied that I didn't had money but if I ask that i'll pay someone the next day, I mean it. Other than that, I usually don't have money on my pocket, I also think it's wise not to tell anyone if you have money or not. I don't mind lending people money and all, but I reraly do that on account that I have been backstabed plenty of time.

Why so expensive?

It was a bundle, witch I know everyone here know WHAT it is...
for those that dosen't know, it adds value to the item, thus making the item more resonable to buy it.

.Free game, change it to Metroid Prime 3 from Mario Party 8.
.Another knokchuck and wii mote
.wii mote charger
.10% off card thingy, witch for me, games will cost me around 43 and lower, depend of the game of course.
.wii itself
.1 gig memory card

other reason why you bough it.

Brawl of course...unlike people who JOHNED about it, only a true Nintendo fan would go though such length. Mind you, I even call stores all the way to Tampa to Orlando. not to mention that it was hard to get :p

the downside?

Since I applied my self to a circuit city card, I have to pay 20 bucks per month to pay off the system, but is was worth it...and I got away with it =P.

Behind the situation

Some of my friends think that I am rich and some of them don't. So, I am going to explain this one more time so people could stop johning about money issue that involves me. One, I DON'T always carry money on my pocket. I only get 5 bucks per week and what ever coins I saved just for food. I always keep my 10, 20 or hardly-to-get, 50 dollar bills in my home. The only money source is my grades and cutting my own lawn. Why haven't have a job yet? Because, unlike the rest of you, I need to keep my SS among other aid to pay for my medication, doc appointment among other thing. If I get a job now, I'll lose everything and I'll end up in the street. Part time job? though about it, but I won't risk it. I believe that finishing my education first then get a job would be best, so I can get money coming into my pocket. Don't be afraid and tell me that I am annoyance of asking for money...I DON'T! not everyday, just once in a blue moon, most of them are IOU. I'll stop asking if asked to stop...but I know my limit on things too. I hope this explain everything to you lots...oh and is "money johns"

Conclusion

I think is time for everyone to stop Judging and ask Questions, find out why than just say "That was dumb" or the usual "you did it" I am way too smart to know not to judge a person by pointing finger but to ask questions about it. I call those "miss judge johns". Cudos to those whom had faith on me on getting a wii. those who thought I won't get one, by now, they should learned not to give bad luck on those whom have high faith on their goals...hance why I ignore those type of person...not to mention that I can prove them wrong too. Of course, there are times I count prove, yet, I come back to the top and said "I did it"

-lates

I think I said everything...I feel MUCH better.

"people who judge other people, rather than ask questions, get mind gamed by those whom are smart enough to know the truth and those whom know the truth ;)"-Action b@stard.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I didn't really understand the point here but.......you have a Wii and they prolly don't. You should not care what they say as u'll be playing me online and losing to my Ike lol

I'll leave this open since you seem serious about it an all :bee:

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I didn't really understand the point here but.......you have a Wii and they prolly don't. You should not care what they say as u'll be playing me online and losing to my Ike lol

I'll leave this open since you seem serious about it an all :bee:
Heh, just need to let people know about my situation...it been bother me for quite a while... erm money wise and thanks.
and yea...your ike, my lucas...anytime ;3.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I wish I had a wii, I've been looking EVERYWHERE. They are impossible to find and brawl comes out this weekend. Last resort I might just ebay it But I really don't want to spend like 50 extra bucks for nothing. If anyone knows where I can find one or knows someone who is willing to sell let me know.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I wish I had a wii, I've been looking EVERYWHERE. They are impossible to find and brawl comes out this weekend. Last resort I might just ebay it But I really don't want to spend like 50 extra bucks for nothing. If anyone knows where I can find one or knows someone who is willing to sell let me know.
Heh, Try Circuit City, Toy's R us or Best buy...make sure you spend two hours calling the stores like I did...around 10 am...however, there were wii's before that time...so I suggest 8 or 9 am ish.
I though most gamers don't call those stores cuz they usualy target Wal-mart, gamestop, ebgames, target and maybe wal-mart?

-lates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom