• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got a friggin new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I would say auto = loss

but I drive an auto...

EDIT: GOD ****IT....

**** ALL OF YOU WHO ARN'T ON AS OFTEN AS ME, SHEESH!

Nice ride though. I drive a Ford Taurus '96, there's nothing on/in it to brag about except the leather seats and the V6 engine which makes this car pretty fast. :/ It fails in every other way since the AC doesn't work, and the door panels are practically falling off, and the front right corner got hit by a pole. (yes, the pole was liable, not me)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
GT SMASH VAN

that sounds mildly amusing

kidding, that sounds awesome.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
smash vehicles are where it's at, get it xif!!!
there was a traffic jam last night where i didnt move an inch for 10 mins, i turned on some smash and did some sffl practice with falcon. :psycho:

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I would say auto = loss
this guy knows what he's talking about. it's stick or WALK!!!
but that is a nice car, Xif. my uncle's got a vibe. good for you.:grin:
smash vehicles are where it's at, get it xif!!!
there was a traffic jam last night where i didnt move an inch for 10 mins, i turned on some smash and did some sffl practice with falcon. :psycho:
what kinda car do you have?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you have to be in visual distance of the car to call shotgun.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
GT SMASH VAN

that sounds mildly amusing

kidding, that sounds awesome.
Though the car is pretty amazing, it is by no means a "Smash Van". Red Ninja and I have the idea for the "Smash Van". Its a 1995 Ford Utility Van with School Bus seats in the back (4 of them to seat upto 8 people) and have 4 small tvs hooked up to it. so yeah that is/was our idea for a true smash van. Xif you should have bought a utility van. It would make you pick up more ladies.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
Though the car is pretty amazing, it is by no means a "Smash Van". Red Ninja and I have the idea for the "Smash Van". Its a 1995 Ford Utility Van with School Bus seats in the back (4 of them to seat upto 8 people) and have 4 small tvs hooked up to it. so yeah that is/was our idea for a true smash van. Xif you should have bought a utility van. It would make you pick up more ladies.

We definitely need an official GA smash van. That would be too pwn.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, i hate suv type vehicles. i hate the shape of the vibe in general, but good ish on an '08. for your age thats pretty pimp status. i gotz my 95 civic right now. and yes, its stick. thats whats up. i remember that neon that didnt even have like shocks, so it was so bumpy lol. this is definitely an upgrade. but its all about that stick boiee. you want to drive the car, not the car to drive you. atleast you can multitask though. kinda hard to do anything while shifting gears. and it looks pretty roomy. looks like it could fit a lot of smashers and tvs/cubes. hopefully you travel more now....peace

-hiroshi

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
well, i hate suv type vehicles. i hate the shape of the vibe in general, but good ish on an '08. for your age thats pretty pimp status. i gotz my 95 civic right now. and yes, its stick. thats whats up. i remember that neon that didnt even have like shocks, so it was so bumpy lol. this is definitely an upgrade. but its all about that stick boiee. you want to drive the car, not the car to drive you. atleast you can multitask though. kinda hard to do anything while shifting gears. and it looks pretty roomy. looks like it could fit a lot of smashers and tvs/cubes. hopefully you travel more now....peace

-hiroshi
the car isnt an SUV if you see it up close you'll realize its nothing like an SUV. It can seat only 5 but it seats them comfortably and its not all about the stick because instead of shifting gears with my right hand I can pack in some double cheeseburgers and that>life.

Majist

Smash Journeyman

-hiroshi
YES. i refuse to drive anything that's not stick. got my 6-speed goin on right now, yo.

and yeah, the vibe definitely is not an SUV. it's a hatchback sedan, which is like an SUV, only without the jerky handling and the top-heaviness, which can all be described with one word:

gayness.

@xif: yeah i wouldn't want a stick for a model like yours anyway. that's a comfy cruisin vehicle you got there. many a cheeseburger would fit nicely in there:grin:

how's the sound system?

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
the car isnt an SUV if you see it up close you'll realize its nothing like an SUV. It can seat only 5 but it seats them comfortably and its not all about the stick because instead of shifting gears with my right hand I can pack in some double cheeseburgers and that>life.
God ****it Xif

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
YES. i refuse to drive anything that's not stick. got my 6-speed goin on right now, yo.

and yeah, the vibe definitely is not an SUV. it's a hatchback sedan, which is like an SUV, only without the jerky handling and the top-heaviness, which can all be described with one word:

gayness.

@xif: yeah i wouldn't want a stick for a model like yours anyway. that's a comfy cruisin vehicle you got there. many a cheeseburger would fit nicely in there:grin:

how's the sound system?
sound system is nice i gotta start burning some CD's for it cause radio sucks.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
sound system is nice i gotta start burning some CD's for it cause radio sucks.
yes it does. that's why i have a stereo that plays my iPod!!! it's so sweet. the iPod connects inside the glovebox and charges while driving, and i can select songs from the stereo.

alpine ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom