• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got ____ down to ____ stocks.

Levitas

the moon
*uses a sarcasm detector*

Nothing's happening, must be broken.

Now let's talk about how badly X can clobber Y. It's more entertaining to read.

Like the Mow v. Gimpy thing.

Levitas

the moon
You tell me. Apparently ademisk is comparing you to umbreonmow, but I just wanted to see more bitter arguments. In other words, I'm bored. Entertain me.

That, and I saw the vid you showed youko (he lives in my hall at U of M), the marth one w/infinite jumps that phanna made. I thought it was hilarious.

D

Deleted member

gimpy put a fierce ******* on my mewtwo, and our epic bowser vs mew2 matches were both LAST HIT RAWR

you got it backwards, I have the mindgames and gimpy has the beast character.

edit: and we already played the match twice anyway >_> once on FD and once on YS.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I wish I played any of the pros, let alone take stocks off of them.

Brawl online is going to be yummy, maybe I will get to play a pro, hehehe.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
lol don't. He ***** me so badly. He's a really good Peach player. Wait.... He teams with CunningKitsune right?
Hello. Yes, I teamed with him there. And thanks...? I'm not that good. ^_^;

Oh, and jman. Next time, add that there was glare for my side of the TV. Makes kicking people much harder than you think. :p

Levitas

the moon
Beating you is much harder than I'm capable of. I consider the glare a gift. Thank you.

And besides, that was a fun set. I hope we can smash again soon.

Top Bottom