• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found the secret to winning tournys with wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wolves work in packs, just get everyone to realize that and let us 3 vs. 1 everyone in tournaments. After all, it would only make sense for wolves to work together.

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i think M2k would still beat us XD jk, no one could take three wolves, it just doesn't happen.
what has to happen is one wolf dthrows the opponent into the next one who's at the edge, that one grabs the opponent and bthrows him off the stage and the 3rd wolf flash spikes him to death and is then saved by the first wolf who bairs him to safety
thats our game plan

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i think M2k would still beat us XD jk, no one could take three wolves, it just doesn't happen.
what has to happen is one wolf dthrows the opponent into the next one who's at the edge, that one grabs the opponent and bthrows him off the stage and the 3rd wolf flash spikes him to death and is then saved by the first wolf who bairs him to safety
thats our game plan
Sounds pretty sexy. Also, team attack would be on, because if a pack works together they won't be hitting eachother :p

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Nobody can take on a Wall of well spaced bairs by 3 Wolf's, Nobody! Triple Wolf flash ****, drag em to the blast line boys!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
what if there was no team attack and three wolfs all at different altitudes started bairing in perfect unison?
It would be so graceful XD and deadly

also, i just realized that you misspelled "tongue" in your sig KRD :3

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It's a line from a song about the wolves' point of view in settings a long time after all of those fairytales about big bad wolves take place. Wolvers = the people who hunt wolves (like how weeders remove weeds), and they're saying "This ain't your fairytale" to say "we're the ones taking you out this time" pretty much. Yay for analyzing song lyrics.

Edit: My sig would either have been

"but you never will, the little child of the wild
you've got a skin, gray coat, they hate
no, you cannot hide behind your glowing eyes
you bear the sign and it won't fade"

or

" Living the final golden days, we are the last Amazing Grays
Hoping the young will lead the pack now"

or what I currently have.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that song sounds sexy, too sexy to be used as a mere sig, now that i know what the exert is from i like it!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I go away for two and a half days and wtf happens x_x lol

This is lulz, and a very valid point. Unfortunately, I think this should get closed too :( Let's try to make more useful threads that quickly degenrate into social topics instead, k? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom