• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found out about a new Pika infinate.... THE second Pikachu infinate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
fthrow on a wall...duh

but anyways, i loled at your sister and brother talking

then i loled at the end

Anther

Smash Champion
I was all sitting there enjoying and stuff, chuckling at the pikachu, then... then then all of a sudden I'm struck by the hatred. Just for that, don't be mad when I use this technique to win EVO and get it named after me... "Boyanting"... yeah.. I'll be going by an alias... of an alias x_X.

good find can't wait to win some tourney with it and steal all the glory :]

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
good find can't wait to win some tourney with it and steal all the glory :]
Any tourney hosters that seen this vid will be like:

"ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG this is teh brok3nz!!one
B4N$ "

Thanks for banning the techique Anther.
Hate you.

NOTE: The P2I can be set up with a Dair,(But Only Dair!)

Anther

Smash Champion
and the funny thing is that fair to ftilt isn't a bad idea cause it'll space you away from a lot of people's grabs and come out quicker than their counter attack T.T.

Plus the fact that it's an infinite helps

Anther

Smash Champion
So right 64. Short hop U-air carrying them to the ledge, to a reverse tail spike is the sexiest thing possible in super smash melee...

Well besides short hop u-air juggle till they DI infront of you, to unsweetspotted usmash that sets them up for more u-airs.

My copy of smash actually rusted and the hard drive of the computer that was recording it melted when I pulled it off on somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom