• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i found a cover

Dark Thoughts

Smash Rookie
You my friend are very very very late. But anyways im thinking its the offical one for one reason really.

The poses pkmn trainer and fox are in were never to be found on the dojo nor a trailer. Anyways i hope it is the box cuss it looks good.

P.s. this is BHLMRO but my friend was logged in and im at his house....yeh...........

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I'm now IFFICIALLY convinced it's the REAL THING. IT'S GOT WI-FI! FREAKING AWESOME! I wanna go against a pro. Who knows wavedashing and all these combos and stuff. I gotta play against a PRO!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You can vs. me once it comes out. I'm not saying I'm pro(I'm semi-pro, but I am the best Zelda player in Indiana. You should join my clan, then you'd vs a bunch of pros.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
You can vs. me once it comes out. I'm not saying I'm pro(I'm semi-pro, but I am the best Zelda player in Indiana. You should join my clan, then you'd vs a bunch of pros.
I live right in Ohio! Although I've never really played in any tournaments, or thought of joining a Smash Bros clan. And what's worse is, I haven't played it for months..so I'd probably lose over and over :chuckle:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I noticed that a couple days ago..

Sites are now discrediting the official(?) boxart, such as:

Wikipedia
Amazon
Gamestop
EB Games
Wal-mart

^^^Great! Maybe we can meet up sometime, Neo-X.

Marthmaster92, I like your style, you should join too!

Top Bottom