• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I finally got one...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Link to original post: [drupal=628]I finally got one...[/drupal]

I finally picked up a 360 for myself. So far, I must say, I'm liking it. I only have two games -- Sonic '06 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- but I find both to be enjoyable (yes, that's right, even Sonic '06). The only issue is that the Ethernet cable isn't long enough to plug into something, so I either have to spend a whopping $100 to get wireless (even if I go with a cheaper deal, which I stumbled across, it's still a pretty good amount of money for something that I'd rather not buy right now considering I just got an entire console. So I'm hoping I can get some sort of extension cord (or just a longer cable) so I can get Live, especially since, for whatever reason, the 360 won't play any real music (by real, I mean everything but video game music) until I do an update which I need Live for, of course. Which is slightly annoying. And also, I really want to use Live in general because...well, it's one of the biggest appealing features of the Xbox; good online.

Hopefully I can go out and get something or other tomorrow to get it to reach.

Top Bottom