• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel real bad

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Poor girl, I thought about this when I woke up... Funny how the person who made this vid and people who find it hilarious could probably never get with a girl that hot, even with her disorder. :)

We don't have all the answers for her situation by any means. However what we do know is that this is not evidence opposing giving people the vaccine.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
We don't have all the answers for her situation by any means. However what we do know is that this is not evidence opposing giving people the vaccine.
But there is PLENTY of evidence that does. An example off the top of my head, an area banned Mercury from all the shots, but there levels of autism among children did not change over the years.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Not to bring up this Flu vaccination stuff again, but I heard they just did a recall on vaccinations or something. Is this true?

Ryzol_

Smash Apprentice
Greenville, SC (school) Charlotte, NC(break)
is that true that schitzophrenia is dormat in everyone and can be triggered by stress or other things related to that?
the question was asked but never asnwered and im curious now.
Maybe. Schizophrenia like other mental illnesses is stress related, but it's not sure how much of a factor stress is. When people are under extreme amounts of stress they snap. The question is how much stress before they snap, and how will they snap. Genetics can predispose people to snap like a schizophrenic, instead of becoming a bipolar, or having a panic attack, or any other mental illness. That's my understanding based off of reading Choice Theory and my intro psychology class, but the bottom line is no one really knows what causes schizophrenia, but there is a genetic component.

Well I'm biased because I have an unusually strong immune system (I dont really eat American food, I eat home cooked food from my mommy :)), so I'd be much happier taking the risk (Malaria was like an average cold for me).
Being vaccinated isn't only a personal decision it is also a moral decision, because you can spread the flu, and never get sick. Vaccination helps prevent the spread of disease.

Top Bottom