• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel like running a tournament in QLD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Charity case? Nawwwww, got nothing to do with that! It'll be fun.

But I think I'm one of the few TOs like that can run a tournament outside their own region and get away with it... maybe. lol

yey Soog! Be my associate! <3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Why would I get cut by Cao wanting to run something here Kas?

Cao, I probably won't be much use to you for the next 3 weeks due to uni, but let me know.

@Nick: I may not emphasise it as much, but name a tournament (that isn't a convention, because those are just advertising platforms for the Brawl/Melee Smash scenes at large) that I myself have organised in the past 2 years without Melee? Every single LanSmash has it.

That is besides what you mean, I realise. But hear me out.

Melee isn't new anymore. Brawl is. It just makes sense to advertise to Brawl players and hope they filter into the Melee scene and at the end of the day, the people we want to keep around in the tournament scene for either game is just going to find us on their own like Rob did.

The only people in Queensland's smash scene that don't play Melee to some extent are the people who don't regularly attend meets.

EDIT: The other day I got an email from someone wanting to know if I'd be running Smash 64 at Tempest. Amazing.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well i think you would be cut vyse if cao planned on the same day =P or something else that undid your hard work..

yeah i would enter smash 64.. whos nintendo are we breaking?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Why would I want to run something onthe same time as what Vyse is doing? And people are talking like a partnership is not possible? Silly QLD smashers :p

Sirias

Smash Champion
I was being silly, Antho, as Dave just pointed out to the whole of QLD.
Honestly.
You're so thin it's not even funny. : D

When would you wanna run one, though, Dave?
Run it in the Valley so we can go clubbing afterwards. c:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Who gives a **** where's it's run, we'll go do awesome things after it anyway lol.

Top Bottom