• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i dropped my **** controller...

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Yeah I once had a nice shiney controller, but she cheated on me so i stopped using her

she broke my heart </3

=[

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
All you need is a counseler to go over those memories.
You will move to denial, to belief, then you will under and carry on life when you can accept new controllers.

Oh what am I saying. Just get some man sweat on that controller and it'll feel the same. [sarcasm/]

gamer8

Smash Lord
Giga bowser killed me once, my controller betrayed me. So I smashed it against the wall repeatedly, now it's just not the same anymore.

dark oasis

Smash Rookie
i dropped one of my controllers( and not very violently )
and now, none of the buttons work on it.

and i don't know where to get those triangle screwdrivers to try to fix it.....
8(

Icelement

Smash Cadet
i dropped one of my controllers( and not very violently )
and now, none of the buttons work on it.

and i don't know where to get those triangle screwdrivers to try to fix it.....
8(
Try your local "Triangle Goods" store. Thats what I did, and they've never failed me before.

MoogleDude

Smash Cadet
Dude there are like more Triangle Goods stores than McDonalds, how can you have not seen one before?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
With a new controller you can't perform like you did it with your old because your fingers and your mind get used to your old controller. The new ones controll stick can't be used as easy as your old. You understand?

muesli :)
For me even though if i use a new controller or the one I'm using now it dosn't change my playing style. I personly think that having a new controller is better than a used one.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
The worst was when my up direction was overly sensitive, I couldn't stop jumping, so I took like 4 months to even get used to a new functional controller.

Top Bottom