• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dropped Brawl for 40 days and 40 nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
For Lent. 3/2/09-4/18/09. I got a new ingame tag now: dy/dx.

For my B-Sticking Lucas, I use dY/dX.

BTW, you guys are the only ones I'm telling this too. I'm using Snake, yeah...but I can never stop using Lucas. I was a Lucas main first, and the little guy will never leave my roster.

Nair->Jabx2->Grab->Pummel->Throw.

Booyah.

Also, am I the only Lucas that still uses B-Sticking?

_Void_

Smash Cadet
Use C-Stick and practice manual wavebouncing, it's really easy once you get the hang of it AND it pays off big time (imo)
wb btw, and Lucas rocks! ^^

lil cj

Smash Lord
I always manual wavebounce...its easy and just comes natural
but i seem to trip more because of it lol
B sticking isnt necessary imo

Welcome back Natch
Its always good to hear from you

_Void_

Smash Cadet
Void, wth have u been?? lol
My internet decided to suck... a LOT ^^ lawl

And to avoid getting way offtopic:
but i seem to trip more because of it lol
I suppose you RAR and use a reversed PKF for the wavebounce? Or probably you do that without noticing it... If you do, that would explain your (seemingly) higher trip rate. Buffering the double turnaround stuff during the 5 frames of Jump Startup should do the job.
If you definitely don't RAR, then it's either bad luck or your imagination =3

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i dont mean to sound like a jerk/troll, but this is Natch's 4th "I'm back to using Lucas but i still main snake" thread lol

i'm not picking on you Natch and i'm happy you decided to still play lucas.... i'm just saying :laugh:

Irsic

Smash Ace
I bstick, and couldn't imagine playing without it.

Also, tyr, why dont you just change one of the shoulder buttons to jump? I use R for jump, L for all shield/dodging.

Levitas

the moon
Natch, stop making threads like this. Post normally or don't post, but definitely don't make "I'm back" threads, as they are against the global rules. This isn't the first time you've done this, either.

also calculus tag ftw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom