• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't get it.

DaJib

Smash Rookie
Why do some people have a name like "Lucas_is_my_homeboy" have pit in their avatar, zelda in their sig, and main wario? Are they trying to play mindgames in the forum lol.

Organous

Smash Apprentice
It can also be that they're all about one character at first, but their preferences change over time. They want to keep their reputations intact, so rather than make a new username, they just change their profiles.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
It's not really practical to choose a username by character preference as said preference can change over time, but I find nothing unusual about people with many different mains.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Mindgames. At one point I had an Olimar sig, Lucario avatar, Lucas as my character icon, and a Metaknight reference in my custom title.
People either like all their characters and want them spread out or they want to play mindgames on the boards so they can't see or figure out which character they truly main.

Amide

Smash Lord
I agree. But, well, with me, TLink was my main when I joined, and... Ughh, I wish I didn't do that.

Top Bottom