• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i didn't realize king Dedede was gay...(smash wiki confirms) its obvious now though..

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
I found this on smash wiki, in his character Description

He seems to be more selfish than evil, and appears to otherwise have a good heart. King Deedeedee’s actions range from sucking the ***** of Nauighty Dream Land residents in Kirby's Naughty Dream Land to breaking the Star Rod, source of power in the Fountain of Dreams, into seven pieces in Kirby's Adventure (although this latter was to protect Dream Land from an evil it did not know about). However, he is not above teaming up with Kirby as a friendly rival on occasion, such as in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, or Kirby: Canvas Curse.

something seems very wrong here....lolololol

(and yeah, i didnt just rewrite it, haha, they spelled naughty wrong on their own)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
o.....k.....

What happens now?

And whoever wrote that, I shall hunt you down, and rain a mountain of waddle-dees on your place of residence.... so there....

Water

Smash Rookie
No YOU!

but isn't Ike actually gay? seriously I read it somewhere.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
I found this on smash wiki, in his character Description

He seems to be more selfish than evil, and appears to otherwise have a good heart. King Deedeedee’s actions range from sucking the ***** of Nauighty Dream Land residents in Kirby's Naughty Dream Land to breaking the Star Rod, source of power in the Fountain of Dreams, into seven pieces in Kirby's Adventure (although this latter was to protect Dream Land from an evil it did not know about). However, he is not above teaming up with Kirby as a friendly rival on occasion, such as in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, or Kirby: Canvas Curse.

something seems very wrong here....lolololol

(and yeah, i didnt just rewrite it, haha, they spelled naughty wrong on their own)

WHO WROTE THAT?!

.... dont worry, I just want to talk.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
umm.... you do realize that when people say "10char" its only because they have typed less then 10 charcters and the forum wont let them post without typint at least thtat much to avoind spam.

... right?

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
umm.... you do realize that when people say "10char" its only because they have typed less then 10 charcters and the forum wont let them post without typint at least thtat much to avoind spam.

... right?
Tbh, nope lol. If I knew then I suppose 10char is still suitable because I had nothing else to say...except maybe "too good" :p

On a side note, where in the world did you get that pic, and is there more art of the cute-sy looking characters gone bad?

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
okay, this was a joke.

come on now guys, somebody was just joking around on smashwiki

but now i feel like we should start a Dedede raid and change olimars and toon links!

Top Bottom