• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I didnt feel like looking an I want to ask a question...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Through experience (im a luigi main) Ive seen Bowsers do hella good against Snakes...

And I think thats awsome. So, since Ive picked up Snake for MK...

I dont wanna face D3 against snakes...i wanna be different.

Does Bowser do really good against Snakes???

I say yes, since you get in the lead then knock him off the stage twice an you win....

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Well, Bowser does better against Snake than some characters, but Bowser is definitely not a snake counter. Snake's attacks are stronger, faster, has more range, and piles on quickly. Bowser is also a big target, so hitting him comes easy.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
You can beat Snake players with Bowser. When it comes to hardest characters to beat as Bowser I'd have to say D3 will be top.

I would actually rather brawl a Snake then a Sonic or Fox myself.

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
It all depends on skill. If you're above or roughly equal, depending on your playing style, it will come very easy or very hard. He's not a counter, but Snake is one of Bowser's favorite matchups. They're both heavies, but Snake has projectiles and speed, along with Crom-Sliding.

Top Bottom