• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I created a super awesome battle!!!

Birdygamer

Smash Cadet
In Custom Smash, I made fighters large and heavy, then I set it to a stamina battle where both fighters are set at 999 HP. Then I set the launch multiplier to 0.5. Then I used a black King K.Rool as Godzilla and red Ridley as Rodan. I had the fight on top of the omega stage of onett, it was super fun playing. I called it "Godzilla vs Rodan"

NintenEdgyMan

Smash Apprentice
I called the police because my ice cream dropped on the floor. Oh did i mention that it was on the floor of a crime scene? I murdered a guy who thought Giraffes were real because he is too stupid too live. GIRAFFES ARE ANIMATRONICS MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! Well anyway i'm going to watch the new Godzilla because he makes peewee go OwO.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I really hope this is a kid posting.

You know this doesn't really need its own thread, right?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Eh I find it charming. It is a part of what Smash is: Imagination

Mooer

Smash Cadet
Nothin wrong with sharing some good ol' smash bros fun. This doesn't need its own post though.. I'm all for hearing about fun minigames to play with casual players but please consider the integrity of the forums before posting.

Top Bottom