• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME.

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, how can I cope with waiting for this game for about 1-2 years? Well, maybe Christmas 2013 if we're being optimistic. But still. TOO MUCH WAITING.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
you know, with all the doom & gloom/low anticipation topics that have sullied this area in the last month, a post of someone looking forward to Smash 4 is a breath of Fresh air.

A kinda popular theory is that the next Smash game(s) mayhaps be released around the time of Nintendo's 125th anniversary, but in all honesty no one knows. Needless to say,this years E3 if done well could be the best one since 2010 depending on the news of the games.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yeah, its nice to see some optimism for once.
I myself am looking forward to Smash 4 regardless if its competitive or not.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I name this thread as "The Official Optimism Thread". Thank you for creating it. :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've waited 2 years for Brawl and it was worth it, so I am sure this new Smash will also be worth the wait.

Now that I notice, I have been waiting over 1 year already for Fire Emblem: Awakening... (o.o)

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I hate how slow time goes when you're wanting something to come out soon.

The first pictures of SSB4 are supposed to be shown on my birthday. So hyped.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I hate how slow time goes when you're wanting something to come out soon.

The first pictures of SSB4 are supposed to be shown on my birthday. So hyped.
Have a baby. Time will fly right by.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah these three months are going to be a *****.
I'm waiting Sm4sh even more than Breaking Bad's finale.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Nintendo may need Smash out soon if there sales projections for Wii U continue. Hopefully some of their other games like Pikmin 3, Mario Kart Wii U, and Yoshi Story U drive up the sales. However, you may not be the only one sweating it out for this game. I am worried that time restraints will hamper the quality of Smash 4.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
And things will go worse within the first official leaks. By then our drool could fill the Grand Kanyon.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
At least then we will have actual content to talk about.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
My mind told me to stop looking at spoilers in the dojo but my body kept clicking! I am weak!Hopefully I can show more restraint this time. The boards will be back at full capacity as soon as E3 comes round.

I'm trying out Project M to keep me distracted.

D

Deleted member

We are all looking forward to 4th Super Smash Bros. E3 is around the corner. It'll be awhile until we get to know the release date.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Yeah, I don't think the game will be ready until a couple years. But it would be nice if we can see screenshots or a trailer at E3. I'm optimistic about it, Sakurai admitted about previous issues with Brawl and the fact that they are co developing it with Bamco is really good.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It's gonna be a trailer for sure. I don't think it will be playable though, maybe they'll show some match on their own, on the stage.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I don't think they will have a playable demo. They might show some gameplay if the system has changed radically, and we will probably get some information on any new features (final smashes from brawl).
Yeah that's what I said. Playable yes, but only on stage, with Sakurai or maybe a Namco/Bandai developer since Mr. Saku doesn't have his right arm anymore. I think CGI trailer + guided demonstration of new features would be fair. Nothing less than an hype-trailer anyway.
And anyway there's Nintendo Direct after E3. They can show anything whenever they want. Plus a probable new Dojo. This Christmas will be awesome.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just can't wait to be king, and you don't see me making a thread about it.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Looking forward to all the new players that'll be introduced into the community! Also online leaderboards will motivate people to play online alot more. :3

Top Bottom