• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't find the Joker in my roster

RiotVan

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I purchased the new Joker DLC and I don't see it at all, I even updated the game to its latest version and still nothing happens. Can you guys help me out?

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I had a similar issue - in my case the download hadn't completed properly. Going into my account and redownloading it worked (the DLC download, not the version update)

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I don't know why you don't have joker. Maybe the game didn't download it or something?

Also, why do you have Mii Swordfighter, but not Mii Brawler or Mii Gunner?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know why you don't have joker. Maybe the game didn't download it or something?

Also, why do you have Mii Swordfighter, but not Mii Brawler or Mii Gunner?
Probably because they didn't make a Mii Brawler or Mii Gunner yet.

Each Mii Fighter cathegory doesn't appear in the roster until you make one for each.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Make sure the game downloaded the DLC properly. Close the software and check for any updates.

Last edited:
Top Bottom