• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I cannot fight Sheik at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to do well at most matchups, but I just cannot do Sheik.

Both of my losses in a recent WiFi bracket were against Sheik, and I felt helpless as they needle-camped, fished for grabs, ftilted me over and over, and then got free kills.

I auto-lose this MU, so meeting one in Winner's and one in Loser's is pretty discouraging, and I do not enjoy fighting this character in the slightest.

I feel like Roy can definitely do the MU, but it's pretty uphill, and I don't feel like I'm skilled enough to do that. I'm not that good with the character specifically, and I probably won't be

As much as I want Sheik deleted from the roster overnight, nerfed to being the objectively worst character in the game, dropped by everyone in the world, or whatever else, I need to adapt to this matchup and learn it since Sheik is probably going to be prevalent throughout Smash 4.

Do you guys have any tips on ways to learn the Sheik MU pretty thoroughly? Are there any characters other than Sheik who **** on Sheik, or at least don't feel helpless or feel less helpless versus her? I just want that soul-crushing feeling of running into Sheik gone.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I tend to do well at most matchups, but I just cannot do Sheik.

Both of my losses in a recent WiFi bracket were against Sheik, and I felt helpless as they needle-camped, fished for grabs, ftilted me over and over, and then got free kills.

I auto-lose this MU, so meeting one in Winner's and one in Loser's is pretty discouraging, and I do not enjoy fighting this character in the slightest.

I feel like Roy can definitely do the MU, but it's pretty uphill, and I don't feel like I'm skilled enough to do that. I'm not that good with the character specifically, and I probably won't be

As much as I want Sheik deleted from the roster overnight, nerfed to being the objectively worst character in the game, dropped by everyone in the world, or whatever else, I need to adapt to this matchup and learn it since Sheik is probably going to be prevalent throughout Smash 4.

Do you guys have any tips on ways to learn the Sheik MU pretty thoroughly? Are there any characters other than Sheik who **** on Sheik, or at least don't feel helpless or feel less helpless versus her? I just want that soul-crushing feeling of running into Sheik gone.
Tbh in my experiences i only really have trouble with sheik if its a REALLY good sheik player and i dont come across really good sheik players at all really...compared to people playing other chars well.

Fighting a really Good Fox, Falco, Luigi and various other chars is a more frequent pain in the ass more than sheik...

Have you ever faced a patient Falcon?
Ow..my..

I main Ganon & DDD btw

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom