• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can apply to 3 schools for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ran

Smash Master
Philosophy is an outlook/interpretation of life, not a job. If you need to actually provide for yourself, and don't wish to be living in a campus your entire life, then you need to decide on something more worldly.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Who cares about jobs money doesn't bring happiness.

I switched intended major from business to philosophy. Might as well do something I love.

-Ran

Smash Master
Money may not bring happiness, but it sure and the hell helps. Idealism can only get you so far. My advice would be to major in a practical field, and minor in Philosophy. The first year and the half is filled with electives and what not, so it should give you plenty of time to decide what you really want to do.

Finch

Smash Lord
wow stfu if he wants to major in philosophy let him do what he wants. You don't need a business degree to be good at business anyway.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Although I would be a jerk and tell you to go to FIU and such... but it's really wat you like to do as far as studies go and where you want to travel to.

Here in Miami at FIU. you have access to South Beach and being smack right in the middle full of hispanics. plus tons of smash we play at school every single day (Plus other fighting games if you're into them) and tournaments are accessible within 30 min-1 hour. Plus you have NBA, NFL, MLB games, and tons of concerts available to check out when you're in miami.

As far as philosophy studies go at my school, I really don't have a clue but i believe the people taking that major are in low amounts as oppose to business, engineering, or pre-med. Plus you get to chill with me, galeon, danny, chaz, seibrik, nick riddle, ruuku, and many others. Some of the Professors may be jerks, but some are awesome in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom