• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i came for tournoments in VA im tired of weak foes who dont pose a threat im looking

Rikimaru_soul_9

Smash Rookie
im tired of people thinking there the best at this game challenging me to a battle and end up losing to me...im looking for worthy foes and tournoments in virginia i maybe new here but dont underestamate me ..................my best charaters r zelda and falco please someone in va if theres a tournoment in virginia tell me ...or if anyone lives near by i would like to have a battle.

D

Deleted member

why is jtanic randomly back after 2+ years lol

I'll play you, I have the best zelda in the US.

jtanic

Smash Journeyman
alexandria, virginia 4 or 3 stock, no items, i rec
once i escaped mexican prison and came back to the states i had to start playing again, believe it or not in mexican prison they don't let you play smash they only let you play viva pinata but only after we're done praying to our god statue made of beans

on a serious note what if this guy is actually pretty good? this guy might be the next azen for all we know

hova

Smash Champion
he's not, i guarantee i can stomp him five times in a row with falcon

strike that, reverse it

i guarantee i can stomp him five times in a row with ness

Top Bottom