• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I believe Ike's Chances for Brawl have just risen

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
The fourth part is probably all of the groups put together, I guess.

This puts Ike on the same ground as Marth (except I don't think Marth ever had to share his game with other lords) and definitely increases his chances against half-game Sigurd. However, I wonder if that means that Micaiah, Sothe or Elincia's chances are therefore hurt, seeing as Sakurai could use Ike to represent both games.

Also, I wonder which model they'll use for Ike now that he has 2, though hopefully they'll stick with the origional.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No, there are four parts! First is the Dawn Group. Second is Crimea. Third is the Greil Mercenaries. Fourth is unknown.

So, two games? I could gamble all my possessions that he will be in Brawl.
That's even worse... >_< The chapters then better be good.

Also about
the Black Knight
you'll actually
requit him in the game.
I liked him better death personally.

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Oldah ike is too bulky lookin.
this brings a question to mind
if ike IS put in, which Ike will be put in?

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Why the hell do you guys this he's ugly? Did you think he was cute before? I get tired of all the lamely feminine Fire Emblem heroes. This new look for Ike is pimp. He looks fearsome.

He looks like a skinny Hector with a sword. Wahahaha.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I think the new Ike looks cool, though I prefer the other one...

Ike was kind of a noob, IMO.. i would much rather see marth, lyn, and sothe in brawl...

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I think the new Ike looks cool, though I prefer the other one...

Ike was kind of a noob, IMO.. i would much rather see marth, lyn, and sothe in brawl...
HELL YES!!!

On another note, I read in an IGN article that Fire Emblem GOD will have four different storylines, and therefore, 4 different lords. Could this mean that Ike is still a lord in the next game?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/767/767088p1.html

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
wow ike is so cool

i loved ike he is my best character

i hope he is in smash but see in the video ike when he was holding the

ragnell i saw him he have a new tier may be ike in the video was the 4th tier ike

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I pretty sure ( in fact, I'm fairly positive) that they won't have all the FE reps from one game. I'm not even sure if we'll get more than one from each game, seeing as they now have 10 games to choose from, which is why the most likely additions will be Lords.

Ike's practically guaranteed now though seeing as Sakurai took great interest in him and now he appears in two games (though he doesn't seem to be the star this time around). However, I'm not sure where that puts Marth though, as I still have this feeling that they may replace him with Ike, so with Ike's heightened chances of getting in, I feel as though Marth's chances of returning have dropped slightly. While hopefully this won't happen, I can't say which one I'd rather have.

I'm also still hoping that Micaiah and Sothe still have a good chance of getting in as they are among the more unique Lords of the series. Hopefully Ike's addition won't screw them over.

As for Ike's looks though, I'm sticking with his first costume, or probably his promoted form in PoR.

GenG

Smash Lord
Ike have just returned to finish the job that others couldn't :D He is now 3 years older, 3 years better and 3 years cooler. He is the hero of the last war.

But, even I if want Ike to kick some serious ***, I don't want to totally take the main character seat from the Dawn group. A whole campaign for him (the third one?) and a bit of the four one will be enough.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
That seems to be the gist of it from what I can tell so far. After Ike's part, you seem to go back to the dawn group, though I'm not sure when Ike and friends will meet up with them. Micaiah and Sothe still seem to be the central characters, with Ike giving them a hand along the way.

Though how much stronger can Ike get, he was already pretty devastating in PoR.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
It could either be Ike or Marth. Now while we're on the discussion of Fire Emblem...

Ike, Boyd, and Soren= FE roster for SSBB!

Soren pwns all, Boyd could be a good Roy replacement and Ike is a natural choice for Marth's replacement
are you nuts marth is the first character in fire emblem serious

you can say he is the father of all fire emblem games

im sorry to flame on you forgive me but i wish you could learn some thing new:)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
It could either be Ike or Marth. Now while we're on the discussion of Fire Emblem...

Ike, Boyd, and Soren= FE roster for SSBB!

Soren pwns all, Boyd could be a good Roy replacement and Ike is a natural choice for Marth's replacement
I highly doubt that Marth will be replaced, since he's so popular in Japan. I don't know about Boyd, but Soren is popular among fans...

Top Bottom