• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Am The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBlackProdigy

Smash Rookie
Okay now that I got your attention I am new to this forums but I am not new to brawl I am undefeated and I am the best in New York City if any one wants to challenge the champ just notify Me oo I play with marth

spindash

Smash Ace
I heard a story about this that sounds too familiar. Someone else boasted that they are undefeated, unstoppable, just couldn't be beat, that they were the best. Lo and behold? Some real professionals went to that person's house and proceeded to 4-stock the relentless crap out of him.

Confidence is the key, but arrogance is the downfall. :p Find the balance before you end up making a fool outta yourself.

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
I heard a story about this that sounds too familiar. Someone else boasted that they are undefeated, unstoppable, just couldn't be beat, that they were the best. Lo and behold? Some real professionals went to that person's house and proceeded to 4-stock the relentless crap out of him.

Confidence is the key, but arrogance is the downfall. :p Find the balance before you end up making a fool outta yourself.
very well said...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
how is this not locked yet.

look prodigy, this isnt the place if you want to make posts like this, and why is everyone feeding into this kids lame ego trip. make a chat room in aim or something but take it off SWF

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Lols theres no such thing as the best, because no matter how good you are, someday, somewhere your *** will be pwned.

mthegreatone

Smash Cadet
how is this not locked yet.

look prodigy, this isnt the place if you want to make posts like this, and why is everyone feeding into this kids lame ego trip. make a chat room in aim or something but take it off SWF
already sent one of a mods a PM telling them to lock. when it'll happen i'm not sure of.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice

wait did that really happen?

also someone please kick this kids ***.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
LMAO at this thread....i wont face him because I'm still messing around with mains(although I can hold my own against even some good players)...but if someone plays him record the match

also LOL at all the fixes especially .::Link::.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Well, I am unbeated, following your logic, I am the best.

I live in Europe, so I haven't played Brawl. That makes me the best. WOOOOOOO!

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
Okay now that I got your attention I am new to this forums but I am not new to brawl I am undefeated and I am the best in New York City if any one wants to challenge the champ just notify Me oo I play with marth
You know, there this site thats called Game***sfaqs.
They will certainly put up with you bull****. Don't come in here
and stain the SmashBoards.

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
Plz, someone, play with her, and post a video!!!
That... doesn't sound right.
Try this "Plz, someone, put his foot in his mouth, and post a video!!! ROTFL-style!!!"
btw, it wasn't meant to be rude, just making a suggestion.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
Nobody good is undefeated.

Think about it.
yeah but still, playing 4 FFA does not take skill ive won almost everyone ive gone into and i am no way amazing just mostly everyone online suck and for all you know he could only be playing his little brother or sister :p never know

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
[sarcasm]I dont know guys, i mean a victory in NYC usually warrants world-wide skill[/sarcasm]

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
Ironic how this guy hasn't mentioned he's the best for hours?

Bet they had a non-laggy match and that Jay guy beat him. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom