• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am the best ganon player ever.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I thought you were going to land the warlock punch after teching :( Well I guess I've got no humor sense :ohwell:

Yeah stick with bowser, you're probably the best bowser out there.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Gimpy you need to eat more salad and your Gannon will be truly unstoppable.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Well the Warlock punch is redundant and has nothing to do with the recovery, but cancelling Falcons stomp with a walk jump is impressive I guess. Even though you didnt recover at all and lost the stock...

Please explain how this make you the best ever
seriously, just a ledge tech-- i expected more. i assume your kidding.
You guys are worse than a buzzkill. No wonder the Ganon boards are so...dark. Pun totally intended.

chaddd

Smash Lord
i quit ganon lol
Have you seen my new combo video yet? I'd like to know what you think about it, being a highly reputable Ganon, despite the above quote.

Also, if you quit Ganon forever, feel free to let me know what happens with that Mod status, since I'd like to give it a try someday. Just an afterthought.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm bored, i might release a ganon combo video today from the spare clips i've got on my comp haha

i still play him in friendlies from time to time ;P he's pretty fun

anyways uhhh yeah i'll check out your vid

Top Bottom