• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am now switching to Yoshi for a while (New sample video)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this is off-topic though. I am now taking a break from my Ganny (what a monster he is) and taking my time honing my skills with Yoshi. I have noticed a great potential for this character and am now working my way up the tall, gruesome ladder of trial. Fortunately, the people that I play with are in the same skill level as I am and will guide me through the path.

(New) Yoshi (BIZZ) Sample Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFp9pvJlX0
(Note this is just a sample... I'll make better ones tomorrow)

Now on topic, is Yoshi considered the combo master as I've heard... or is it?

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Only top?
Oh third jump, with that and a third jump he would be higher that top :p.

Bizzarro_Flame:
Yoshi is underrated, so much the only mind games you need is the fact your opponent lost against a Yoshi (Azure_Rune's basis on mind games).

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Yeah, I just recorded some yesterday... but I played mediocre... if you want a sample then ask now or wait until tomorrow for good videos

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think you would have done better in that match if you had edgehogged a couple more times.

I saw a few technical mistakes, with DJC and such, but that consistency will come with time. I will enjoy watching you progress.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: -dead- @ 1:45

I WANTED YOU TO HIT THAT FORWARD AIR SOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDD

Winnar

Smash Lord
>.> I saw some neat things there. Fresh perspective FTW.

Keep at it, you made some rookie mistakes, but I'm still making more than I'm happy with so lulz @ me.

Top Bottom