• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am new here

c_joel1121

Smash Rookie
I am new here, my first post, Somebody want to challenge me, see if my wolf skills are up to par, OH wait they are, I am looking forward to fighting a tough wolf user, Somebody respond please, I will CRUSH you, My name is CJC

c_joel1121

Smash Rookie
So do you think your dedede can beat my wolf, do you abuse the chaingrab, or do you really have skill

Zaki

Smash Rookie
give me smash code, i wanna try my hand at that

I'm also kinda new to smash boards, but my wolf seems pretty good

I'll give you a statisfying battle, I may not win but hey, try beating my brother too, "SakuraZaki" in here i think as "I Karasu I" or something

Mabo

Smash Rookie
Dude... you're intense. You introduce yourself by announcing you will crush people?
Did you have a bad childhood? Wanna talk about it? Huh? You ok, there, buddy? Need a hug?

chckn

Smash Ace
So do you think your dedede can beat my wolf, do you abuse the chaingrab, or do you really have skill
gawd youre dumb, four hundred trillion dollar money match(if you know what that is). And abuse the cg wtf, you obviously have never played competitively before son

c_joel1121

Smash Rookie
PEOPLE get serious, I am just trying to entice a match, my SSBB code is under my pic, post your code, are you confident in your skill, well, PROVE IT

c_joel1121

Smash Rookie
gawd youre dumb, four hundred trillion dollar money match(if you know what that is). And abuse the cg wtf, you obviously have never played competitively before son
your a real idiot, you don't know what I meant by ddd abusing CG, Its just the stragety of infinite CG to the edge, then edge guarding with bairs, I fought these ddd's all the time, and also a few ones that actually strayed away from this.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
your a real idiot, you don't know what I meant by ddd abusing CG, Its just the stragety of infinite CG to the edge, then edge guarding with bairs, I fought these ddd's all the time, and also a few ones that actually strayed away from this.
YOU PLAY WOLF!

Just SideB past them. I don't play wolf but it should be the same as Falco more or less. Just play a spacing game with your lasers and reflector.

c_joel1121

Smash Rookie
YOU PLAY WOLF!

Just SideB past them. I don't play wolf but it should be the same as Falco more or less. Just play a spacing game with your lasers and reflector.
LOL,LOLOLI never said I have a problem against ddd cg, I found my way that works EVERY single time, DI away out of chaingrab to reflector, DDD CG = useless

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Oh. Well you made it sound like you thought CG was cheap. Wolf definitely has the tools to take care of it.
...Whenever I see you, I feel the need to destroy you in a match of smash... I dunno why.

I would play you, CJC, but not only do I hate online with the raging passion of a thousand angry men, but I don't think you could handle my superbnessness. :psycho:

Top Bottom