• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am looking for people to play with in North Jersey.

USA

Smash Rookie
Hello my name is Will. I got into this game and really have a passion about the scene. Sadly I don't own it or the system but I play it a lot at gaming centers and tourneys. I live in Garfield NJ. It would be awesome to find people to play with. Hope to get some replays. God bless.

Hello my name is Will. I got into this game and really have a passion about the scene. Sadly I don't own it or the system but I play it a lot at gaming centers and tourneys. I live in Garfield NJ. It would be awesome to find people to play with. Hope to get some replays. God bless.
Hey Will, welcome to Smashboards!

USA

Smash Rookie
Hey thanks so much guys. lol I haven't had time to get back on the site but now I am going to be on a lot more. I am really getting better in the tourney scene lately and thank you for your welcoming.

Top Bottom