• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I also picked up DK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
falco counters your DK side, just like if your white and nativce american your white side lies to the other side and buys their land for bends

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO ICG what the ****.

I approve Hbox. You know about the whole Bair thing, I'd think, so I won't bore you with the obligatory bair spam lecture.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Don't ever add DK in the same sentence as Falco. Falco is a hideous character and anybody who uses him is a deeply immoral person. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, hungrybox.

PB&J

Smash Hero
whats up with all u puff mains using dk..soft started using dk not too long ago ..he said " he feels hust like puff"

PB&J

Smash Hero
whats up with all u puff mains using dk..soft started using dk not too long ago ..he said " he feels hust like puff"

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
so zhu, pc chris, forward are all immoral? also I play falco dittos with my brother a lot any more. falco is fairly sexy not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom