• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Warriors: New Trailers, Characters, and Details!

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Gameplay looks boring af and 99% of the characters are female.

Umm.. no thanx, I'll save my money.

EDIT: If Ganon gets revealed as a playable character weilding a light saber and wearing a thong I MAY reconsider it.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Gameplay looks boring af and 99% of the characters are female.

Umm.. no thanx, I'll save my money.

EDIT: If Ganon gets revealed as a playable character weilding a light saber and wearing a thong I MAY reconsider it.
The game play doesn't look boring because of Link's Harem. The game looks boring because Dynasty Warriors. Something like a Ganon may Cry or Hyrule Reigns (Anarchy Reigns) crossover would've been more hype than this. At least the game play would be a lot more fun than the DW formula.

I don't really want to bash this game. It looks okay and you get to play other LoZ characters , but that and the character designs in this game are the only two good things to Hyrule Warriors and not the game play.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Ganondorf as playable. I have never played a DW game, but the LOZ fan in me says this is too good to pass up.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Zelda with the Winder Waker gameplay.

Last edited:

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Eeee, Midna! My Princess is unstoppable!

Hail the Twilight Princess!

On a smaller note: Never played DW, so HW will be a new game for me.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Here is the Zelda with the Wind Waker trailer I gotta admit lots of props to the Reimx In this trailer!
I did not know there was another trailer already up since I did not load the messages until after I posted it sorry

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Wait you bash on me for posting Fi's Trailer from the Tecmo Koei channel Yet you do it yourself? Not Cool:glare:
No, I was complaining at you for NOT linking too the official TecmoKoei site. You were posting a ripped copy someone took from the official KT Youtube channel, and posted onto their channel. So stop making a fool of your self by trying to play the victim when you were clearly in the wrong.

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
I'm pretty damn excited for this game too! :awesome: I was kind of hoping:4link: and :4zelda: would be put in this style for Smash 4 but oh well :rolleyes:, that's no great loss, maybe it will be an alternate costumes :colorful:. Or DLC costumes. I have this game pre-ordered though as well. :joyful:Now that I think about it... I have up to eight games currently on pre-order. :crazy:

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
I am super stoked for this game. Just as the devs said, it looks like a celebration of the Zelda series. A lot of people are griping about repetitiveness, easiness, and the fact that some of the enemies are doing things like popping in and out, but I say: if gameplay feels amazing I'll be okay with repeating it, of course there's going to be difficulty slider that makes the game near impossible, and the thing's still in development so of course there are going to be a few issues with this showcase videos.

So in conclusion, looks great, can't wait.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
No, I was complaining at you for NOT linking too the official TecmoKoei site. You were posting a ripped copy someone took from the official KT Youtube channel, and posted onto their channel. So stop making a fool of your self by trying to play the victim when you were clearly in the wrong.
Oh My Mistake Disregard everything I said Then Sorry But I won't take it that you are calling me in the wrong when I really thought I wasn't don't try to bash on people when you don't know their side of the story I'm willing to admit this I thought you bashed on me for no reason So for that I am sorry but I did not look at the channel of which it was posted you were right to assume I was playing victim but I really was not so lets try and Forget this Ok?

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
I SO cannot wait for this game. I plan to do a walkthrough of it once it gets released. September 26th can't come any faster! :D

MTCStudios

Smash Rookie
Nintendo sure is giving the ladies some love in fighting games this year c: I approve of this!

Top Bottom