• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass purchase bonus revealed

age-of-calamity-expansion.jpg

A Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity expansion pack was announced earlier this year, with a special bonus planned. As revealed on the official Japanese Musou Twitter, Anyone who purchases the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity will receive the Ancient Armor and Sword for Link.

Both the Sword and Armor will be available on May 28th. The first wave will be available in June, followed by Wave 2 in November. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is available on Nintendo Switch

Author's Note: ...man I forgot that Age of Calamity got DLC. I still haven't picked up Hyrule Warriors! And it's been what? Over five years? Are you picking up this expansion? Let us know!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I look forward to the final release of this pass. This game didn't quite do it for me, but other licensed musou spinoffs bring me great joy, and I want this team to finish what they're doing and start a Fire Emblem Warriors 2 as soon as possible. And then a Xenoblade Warriors, or, even better, Golden Sun Warriors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom