• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Temple Survival Guide

I S1NC0 I

Smash Rookie
We all know that hyrule temple is one of the biggest stages in Super Smash Bros. So it's pretty easy not to get knocked off. But, there is one way to go for a long time with out getting KOed on Hyrule Temple. And this is one of the reasons they have banned this stage from all serious tournaments. So here's the guide. Enjoy! (this tactic works in Melee and Brawl)

OK so the match has just started. Everyone starts fighting immediately. Spammers start spamming projectiles, tanks run into the Brawl, and noobs run away. Do whatever you want to fight until your at about 80-100%. This is when you should run down to the bottom level of the stage. Why? Because if when at high damage, and your hit up, you can get KOed. But at the bottom level, if your hit up, you can just tech the ceiling of the bottom level or you can just bounce off of it. And even if your hit to the right or left, your still almost surrounded by walls, so theres a small chance get KOed.

However, even though it's hard to get KOed down there, it is even harder to fight down there crammed into such a small place, especially if it's a 4 player match. So be careful!

Finally, if there is someone or more than one person down there, you can make there lives a lot more chaotic if you spamm with projectiles from the upper right ledge. But remember, to do this, your character must be able to use projectiles from an angle. For example: Wolf, Fox and Falco can't do this because there lasers go straight. But, charcters like Pikachu, Diddy Kong, Peach, Zelda, Young/Toon Link, Link and many more can do this and make it very hard to fight at the bottom of the stage. If someone comes to attack you with an arial attack while your doing this role backwards, or shield or dodge, and always be alert if someone is about to attack you.

Now, some of you may be asking: What damage percent should I spam the bottom ledge at? I would suggest a low percent because you won't be KOed if you are hit by someone down there. And, when you eventually reach a high damage percent, you can easily get down to the bottom ledge before anyone kills you.

Thats all! Thanks for reading and I hope this was helpful!

Denzi

Smash Master
This doesn't seem all that helpful to anyone but the casual gamer, but I guess since they are "casual gamers," they might not know this.
Nothing new to me.

Top Bottom