• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule stage from where???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUCHALACHUCHA

Smash Rookie
Do i'm the only one who thinks that hyrule castle stage it doesn't look like any Hyrule Castle of any Zelda Games???
:ohwell:

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
we need the smash 64 hyrule.

Actully they should put in ALL stages from both previous games.

And I think the melee ones supposed to be destroyed.

mrbiz

Smash Rookie
Actually its just a temple set in the world of Hyrule not the specific castle. I believe its influenced strongly from the second zelda, adventure of link.
But more importantly, I agree, hyrule castle from 64 was an excellent level, even if tornadoes were annoying, and should most certainly be brought back for brawl.

Legend_of_Yoshi

Smash Rookie
It doesn't relate to any particular dungeon or temple, but it has references to different games and temples.

It, of course, takes heavy influence from Zelda II, being the only sidescroller in the series, even though in Zelda II they are called palaces instead of temples.

I found a really interesting video on youtube about it, this guy has info about (I think) every stage. http://youtube.com/watch?v=zYZ4Pm6bUbI

MANUCHALACHUCHA

Smash Rookie
Yeah you all are rigth, but i think that this hyrule castle is a little unconfortable, but if there's 4 players i agree thats a big stage an keeps the players in their own battles.
But i still think that it doesn't look like any hyrule castle.And i think that it would be better like a remake of the 64 one.But with an entrance to the castle in the background and a bridge and maybe some guards.... i dont know i'm just saying that it would be cool.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule Temple, not Hyrule Castle. Another factor giving away that it was likely based off of Zelda II is it happens to have music from that game. I thought it came from OoT (I played SSBM long before OoT) due to the OoT/MM theme going on with the Zelda characters and the other stage, but I was confused when none of the temple songs from OoT matched.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
I liked Hyrule from 64 as well, it wasn't so vertically huge so you could actually get something done :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom