• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyper Viper Beam||Midwest Circuit Event||Results!!

Anther

Smash Champion
Funsies in the sunsies at the tourney this weekend.

Tourney: Way to curveball every match that I thought I'd have to play in the winner bracket XD.

OS: Even though you're bitter about MK and stuff, glad you're still coming to the tourneys, and sad that we didn't have our absurdly close sets in singles this time.

NoJ: First time we went a whole tourney without playing each other

Harmsies: Good shizzy, your snake is getting all sexy and tech chasing cool stuff things howdoyadoos and whatchamacallits. I was really impressed when I watched you play.. and maybe a lil bit in our matches too... Nah not our matches =P. I'm cheap I know =[. Good stuff though.

Azure: Good stuff going crazy in the bracket, fun games.

I've had this sitting up on my computer and haven't posted in this thread for the past few days because just because I kept saying I'd finish I'll finish in pieces.. or not.. stuffs and things..

AZ: yeah, you're hte champion for now... you'll see... ;[... you'll see...

Top Bottom