• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylians 1 day old MK. *Updated*

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Good job placing that high after only a couple of days dude. Playa gots some skills!

<srsmode>

This is probably going to come off a lot different than I mean it to sound:

Call me hypocritical, but I have a feeling there's more to you and almost all the other south Texas guys picking up Metaknight at the same time than just wanting to play him. I actually hope you guys get him banned since it'll be really healthy for the game, but I don't think you're doing it the right way. If there's any kind of petition going to get him banned then add my name to the list; I want to get away from this character.

</srsmode>

In related news Santi got 2nd at the tournament Hylian placed 3rd in. Santi: the same dude from Dojo's videos. Kid's got some mad skills :p Dojo won the tournament, the focker.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Good job placing that high after only a couple of days dude. Playa gots some skills!

<srsmode>

This is probably going to come off a lot different than I mean it to sound:

Call me hypocritical, but I have a feeling there's more to you and almost all the other south Texas guys picking up Metaknight at the same time than just wanting to play him. I actually hope you guys get him banned since it'll be really healthy for the game, but I don't think you're doing it the right way. If there's any kind of petition going to get him banned then add my name to the list; I want to get away from this character.

</srsmode>

In related news Santi got 2nd at the tournament Hylian placed 3rd in. Santi: the same dude from Dojo's videos. Kid's got some mad skills :p Dojo won the tournament, the focker.
100% COMPLETELY agreed. People are just going to be relying on MK now. i personally don't care if he gets banned or not but i really had no idea PR players were doing this...
If Texas is doing this, it will have a major effect in the banning. Everyone is digging MK's grave:laugh:

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
Haha, how embarrassing. Your two day old MK 3-stocked me. Oh well, time to go practice more.

Top Bottom