• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian vs Sethlon Tournament Set.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Wow. HOw can people see sliq write something, and then comment on how rude he was, thinking it will change him...? People like that deserve to be trolled/flamed

good stuff sliq, even if hylian's thread was derailed ^_^

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow. HOw can people see sliq write something, and then comment on how rude he was, thinking it will change him...? People like that deserve to be trolled/flamed

good stuff sliq, even if hylian's thread was derailed ^_^
You know, I was given a gift, and to keep it to myself would be blasphemy to the God or Gods that may or may not have created this existence.

magnomanX

Smash Cadet
I use to be nice on the fourms, but the internet isn't serious business, and pissing off ******* through the internet is funny to me.
I was actually going to give you lip about being so rude, not that you'd care. I'm a pacifist (go ahead call me a *****, like I care) so I generally frown upon aggressive behavior. But you, Sliq, bring up an interesting point indeed.

I myself share the same vice of pissing people off online. It's the people that get pissed off that are n00bs/rtards. It's the internet, srsly. Let Sliq be rowdy. If your feelings are hurt then u need to grow a pair. There will always be ***-holes online. Sliq is obviously one of them. It's ******** to even try to quell them.

Sunaipa

Smash Rookie
Ahaha... did this really have to get so tense? Now looking back on it, the melee gameplay was alot better. But was it really necessary to start another complaint about brawl? If you don't like it don't play it?

EDIT: Actually it was necessary, this thread is actually somewhat interesting now =]

Aurion

Smash Rookie
oeh it's has been a while since i logged in here O_O , and some people are still acting like jerks, but what sliq is saying is contradicting his actions, why i ask you why??? Did he go look at brawl vid's when he thinks brawl sux ?? and why did he even comment on them and waste time and effort of replying too all those comments and defending himself and staying up late thinking of *nice* things to say :S i dun get it it's just the same for a guy saying "I'm not gay!!!" and then 2 hours later getting caught ****ing some random gay guy in his hotel room ;o so sliq just stop your "blablablablaaablabladiebla" thingy and STFU and GTFO

and people learn to write ;o you even have a correction system on the forum ;o (I'm not responding to anything that responds to this ;o)

Edit: PS editing for the win for the people who can't write/type whatever you wanna call it on the Inet ;o and again editing ftw ;o

Sliq

Smash Master
oeh it's has been a while since i logged in here O_O , and some people are still acting like jerks, but what sliq is saying is contradicting his actions, why i ask you why??? Did he go look at brawl vid's when he thinks brawl sux ?? and why did he even comment on them and waste time and effort of replying too all those comments and defending himself and staying up late thinking of *nice* things to say :S i dun get it it's just the same for a guy saying "I'm not gay!!!" and then 2 hours later getting caught ****ing some random gay guy in his hotel room ;o so sliq just stop your "blablablablaaablabladiebla" thingy and STFU and GTFO

and people learn to write ;o you even have a correction system on the forum ;o (I'm not responding to anything that responds to this ;o)

Edit: PS editing for the win for the people who can't write/type whatever you wanna call it on the Inet ;o and again editing ftw ;o
I'm not familiair with your language. Try using English, or very basic Spanish.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Well, seeing as how everyone on this forum is a part of the smash ocmmunity, it would seem my talent is RELEVANT YOU FUCKING JACKASS.
How the hell? You bypassed the swearing barrier? I didn't even know it was possible! Sliq pwned this thread, in an awesome way :laugh:

On-topic: Cool videos. That was a pretty good Ike. He even SD'd at the beginning of the second video and was able to come out with the win. Good shit.

Tee hee, I said a bad word!

Top Bottom