• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
The funny thing is that I do have a life. Not a girlfriend or anything but I used to. I still come on often. Most likely he has been grounded or lost intrest of some sites. It happens, it happened to me when I was active at Gamefaqs it boring because of the posters spammy ways. But SWF is no where near as bad spammers.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
if you are on in random intervals as am i

i jusst Might be able to kick ur but a few times

Note to Creature: i gather the password ONLY works for the HH section for your forums?
Either way nice job on the site

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea, I'll start giving out the password to the Private Chamber as I see active sensible posters.

And if you want to be a mod MnR, let me know. I'm sure we could find a spot for you.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Hey All HH members, if you haven't join the clan forum (that is, to all of you that haven't died:D )

Its on of the most sercure places we can discuss.... things,.... and the like...

um yeah,... BRAIN FART!!!

Death

Smash Lord
Pretty/ This clan dropped down from 17 new members to 4. LOL No offense but your clan will be dead in a bit if you guys don't do anything active. I really don't see how you guys can revive it but I'm hoping for the best.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hmm, I was just thinking. Should I add RPG stats to the front page this sunday when I update points? Like Levels and stuff? So if some n00b wants to battle someone, our clan levels are all in one place?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Stopsign
Sure, that is a good idea. But that might scare away more n00bs than atracting them.
If someone wanted to join, though, they would want to join a strong clan, so it is a good idea Creature.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sosh it's good to see you alive. But we are not active anymore. We were about two weeks ago but not right now. You and Ace were missing we didn't know where you were. Ace is still gone. But it is nice to see you post.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i know! WTF? WHERE IS HE?

I KNOW!

he got a life! he probably thought one day...

"games? sports? girls? why not?!? I'll try it!"

lol.

Creature, did you finish that animated bulldog gif? you can use anybulldog. but make it school mascot ishy. and like white. thanx.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
If some more peple don't start posting I'm going to call this clan officialy dead. I might even join either Cloudkid's clan or Ultima's. So don't close your registrations quite yet you two.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Who Am I??? you need to shut your ****ing mouth already im serous. I mean you spam up almost all our clan topics I swear! Just because were having a war doesnt mean that gives you the right post and harasss us in our topics! I'm serious, stick to your own topic i swear. HH is dieing??? I mean if your going to harass someone, honestly, please learn how to spell.

Kyoober,

:starman:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!/:starman:

Stopsign, I suggest you stay in here with creature....your and sosh are honestly the only things left in this clan. If worse come to worse though, YOU (even if registrations are closed) will be welcome to my clan. Creature, if you for some odd reason close this you are welcome to join mine as well. I am hoping it doesn't come to that though.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
THE HYLIAN HEROES CLAN IS NOT DYING!
So what if we are not as active? Our members are coming back, (Flame-megaman, simpson man, eventually Ace) The Clan forum is a happening place again, in short, WE ARE DOING GOOD.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
Stopsign, I suggest you stay in here with creature....your and sosh are honestly the only things left in this clan. If worse come to worse though, YOU (even if registrations are closed) will be welcome to my clan. Creature, if you for some odd reason close this you are welcome to join mine as well. I am hoping it doesn't come to that though.
Dude, stop being member hungry. Creature will not get rid of this clan.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
**** right im coming back! This clan is not dying! Im back, even tho it may not be much, im gonna start batling agian. I dont know who said this clan is dying but they are very wrong ^^! Whats up HH! I need some quick leveling. But chances are i wont be on. So, if you e-mail me at the address im about to give, ill be sure to get it as soon as i recieve it. I will come on if anyone is willing to help me. "EvangelionAce@pol.com" didnt know i was so popular ^^

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Dude, stop being member hungry. Creature will not get rid of this clan.
you lil ***** i dont like being insulted especially by a friend ive backed up before. BTW, registrations ARE CLOSED. IM NOT member hungry. IF YOU READ for ONE ****ING SECOND i said he should stay!!!! I also said "for some odd reason" that means that I HIGHLY doubt that creature will close this. Creature is too smart to not find a way to get this back. So think twice before posting and insulting someone. thanx.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
CK. C H I L L L L L

He was not insulting you. He was just mentioning you are a little overdoing it on advertising. Edit that before Ultima gets offended and if he sees it first, Ultima, I apologize on CK's behaf. He did not understand what you meant.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
you lil ***** i dont like being insulted especially by a friend ive backed up before. BTW, registrations ARE CLOSED. IM NOT member hungry. IF YOU READ for ONE ****ING SECOND i said he should stay!!!! I also said "for some odd reason" that means that I HIGHLY doubt that creature will close this. Creature is too smart to not find a way to get this back. So think twice before posting and insulting someone. thanx.
That wasn't insulting but if you want to take it as an insult, go ahead. That's your problem.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well i did kinda of overreact...sorry. ;)

oh well. sorry sometimese when im not in a good mood i perceive things really the wrong way. sorry ultinma.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Well, well, well. This is quite a split of strength is it not? I'm out of the Bojinkans, and it seems...I've been invited by...Creature himself to join this clan. Strange how a turn of events can impact an entire war. I like the name Benedict anyway. However, I've decided to...well, I haven't quite decided what I want to do. I could go back to the Bojinkans, I could become one of my former enemy, or begin my own clan, like Steven and Who Am I??? have. As of now however, I am withdrawing from this war ONLY because of School and lack of availability. You all can beat the heck out of each other if you want to. I'm not going to be like Zapdos and leave forever, I will be back.

So, Hyrule Legends, Bojinkans, Good luck!

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, is it just me, or are the 2 MAIN clans in the war starting to collapse? I mean, COME ON! The HH has 2 branched clans, and so do the Bojinkans. Wow. Well, HDS, It's up to you, you can join us, and have me and some other members, rejoin the BC and have Gaia and some other members, or make your own clan and hope for te best.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
Well, is it just me, or are the 2 MAIN clans in the war starting to collapse? I mean, COME ON! The HH has 2 branched clans, and so do the Bojinkans. Wow. Well, HDS, It's up to you, you can join us, and have me and some other members, rejoin the BC and have Gaia and some other members, or make your own clan and hope for te best.
Huh whats the 2nd BC clan? Are you talkin bout Folklore? I am the only split that has gotten off its feet.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Stop posting in are clan. It is getting annoying that people from other clans are posting in are topic.

Top Bottom