• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HxC Brawl tournament (11/8) FOUR STATES (1. Dphat 2. Bassem 3. Domo 4. DMG)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
HxC Brawl Tournament

I'd just like to say before everything else thanks a lot to Wichita, Texas, COLORADO!!!, and all of Oklahoma that made this tournament a possibility. I wanna thank especially HxC because Oklahoma's smash scene has been waiting for support, and we definitely found one who we feel as sincere with their promise of helping us out.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who helped out with housing as well (Fling-Typ_FKheart, Fatty) and Hazygoose for helping me run the tournament smoothly.

We did NOT expect anyone to show up to this tournament. We didn't want to run an event against either HOBO or Dojo's birthday, but even still we're surprised that so many people were willing to play. Oklahoma will definitely be throwing out more of these tournaments in the near future, and we hope to get a lot of participation from everyone else again with maybe more attendance. Thanks to everyone who came, and I really hope you guys had fun. The only thing I try to do in my tourneys is to ensure that everyone at least leaves having a good time, so if you didn't please!!! tell me so I can ameliorate any other problems.

Singles
1: Dphat (Texas) (MK/Counterpick/Ditto)
2: Bassem (Olkahoma) (Wario)
3: Domo (Kansas) (MK)
4: DMG (Wario/Diddy/GW/DDD)
5: Deezy (MK)
5: Zinth (MK)
7: FK (ZSS)
7: Kos-Mos (MK/Peach/Snake)
9: type ex (Falco)
9: Light (Sheik)
9: Holms (Kirby/Falco/ZSS)
9: Affinity (MK)
13: the real inferno (Rob)
13: Dave (COLORADO?) (GW)
13: Clel (MK)
13: Zeton (Fox)
17: Hyper (Wario)
17: shuz (Kirby)
17: Lionheart (CAPTAIN Falcon)
17: fatty fat fatso (Wario)
17: Shade (Fox)
17: Sars Pirate (Snake)
17: Hazygoose (Ness)
17: Codisius son (Lucario)
25: Shoes Magoo (Link)
25: Fling (Lucario)
25: Marc (Diddy/DQ'd)
25: Boose (TL)
25: Jordan Davis (?)
25: jon brost (Lucario)
25: Bridge's son (Yoshi)

doubles
1: dphat dmg
2: bassem young deezy
3: squat and goblin (inferno holms)
4: domo clel
5: natural born killers (zinth sarspirate)
5: not luck. predetermined destiny (Shuz and Light)
7: 2d 3d **** (Dave and Zeton)
7: saber affinity (Kos-Mos and Affinity)
9: big stick (Type_EX and Shade_)
9: 4rce fatty fat fatso (team ***** CRUSHERS!)

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

<3 everyone (shoutouts later)

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
This was probably the best ~30 person tournament I've ever attended. Almost everyone there was good, great matches were played, and fun times were had.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie, the smashfest afterwards where we didn't play smash and played tetris for 6 ****ing hours was my favorite part.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i did so much work for this. why the **** didn't i get a computer too!?! :'( lol, kidding :D
this was actually really fun, as fun as ohsnap was for me, and i think i did well for being a melee player entering my 2nd tournament. thanks to everyone i played for the matches, and everyone i chilled with for the company. i don't really have much to say, but when i do something i go all out so here comes way too many shoutouts.

dphat - nice meeting you for real this time. get ***** in Tekken.
bassem - wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario wario
deezy - hope my advice helped. you got hella good, kid. don't give up on melee, either, IMO, i think you've gained enough skill as a smash player to bring that over and be way better than you were :D
bryan - holy ****, **** people up. who knew one of the least liked smashers at one point would turn out to be a **** good player and a chill, funny guy. wtf happened!?
paul - you liked scud, hope you liked the other OK melee player :D and yes...i'm the whitest hispanic in history.
chris - play melee with me. and drink with me. and my snake is so good.
tom - wow, you owned me so hard this time around. always good company, man, see you around
affinity - you make me want a little brother <3 LOL
daniel - you finally rooted for me for once. and i finally won a tournament set. hmm....
walrus - good ****, we work well in tandum. you really picked up the slack for the ok brawl scene, keep up the good work, bro. also, we should chill sometime.
fling - still have no idea where to get this shirt :( i am going to e-mail konomi and ask though because i want a DDR shirt!
marc - how did you place when you didn't show? lol. you should come to intimikill! see you later, and possibly see you next year in CT :o
boose - goose and boose...alex and alex...coincidence or conspiracy?

also, brackets:
http://picasaweb.google.com/hazygoose/SmashBrackets#
(click on fullscreen to see entire bracket clearly :D)

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Good job placing 17th Hyper!!!! Good job to everyone else as well!!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it. :(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol **** off Dphat, flukey *** victory you ain't going nowhere on the PR.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL Oklahoma wouldn't have gotten *****(as badly) if I didn't have to work... See what happens when I'm not there to hype you all up?

Anyway Smashfest was hella fun, and seeing HANSON again pretty much made my weekend. Next time, I'll actually be able to play and **** y'all up.

I also suck at Tetris...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
**** gnes, I'm not gonna lie your like internet persona's pretty much become like dphat's just cause all your pics and sigs mirror him.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
1: Dphat (Texas) - MK/Wario/etc
2: Bassem (Olkahoma) - Wario
3: Domo (Kansas) - MK
4: DMG - Wario
5: Deezy - MK
5: Zinth - MK
7: FK - ZSS
7: Kos-Mos - Peach/MK

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, that's why I was surprised he agreed with me calling his win a fluke.

But to be honest, the real dphat would probably say the same thing, not the fake gnes one.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
well theres something to look at. i didnt quite notice that.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Dang all those MetaKnights.....I thought Oklahoma didn't use MetaKnight so much?

EDIT: Lionheart lives in our state right? Is that Tony by the chance? Anyways good job placing 17th with Captain Falcon man!!!!! Major props to you!!!

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
only 3 out of the 7 metaknights were actually from our state

3 from kansas, one from dallas 3 from oklahoma, and chris didn't use metaknight all that much this tourney (only against me?).

wait, did light go all sheik this tourney? i thought he used some meta

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hazygoose can't get that **** up till like Wednesday/Thursday since he's got work, but I'm gonna start recording today.

Probably will only post up tourney matches though.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
well since nobody has done their shoutouts yet! ill do mine first!! well sorry if I didn't get to talk to some of you guys but im pretty much a quiet guy.

also show the peach secret to people!! its amazing!

Sars_Pirate- thanks for housing me!! and very cool!

kosmos-awesome peach! that is all lol

Zeton- Awesome teammate and dittos were amazing!! and also was duelist!

Zinth- friendlies were good! very nice mk!!

dphat- very nice guy! and so funny! lame we didn't get to friendly though! you were busy playing tetris!

type_ex- friendlies before the tournament were fun!! you have an awesome falco!!

Light- freakin smash di!! you play low tier with skills!! amazing shiek

Affinity- we should have played more! very good mk as well!!

well i think thats it! sorry if we didn't get to play or talk! but ill make sure colorado attends more tournaments in the future!! :)

iLight

Smash Lord
i love you dave you were super cool, you looked so sad after i went mk on you guys in doubles, but i still <3 you

@ yawara <3 you too for loading this vids of my sheik, now i can show the sheik boards that i'm trash

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That was a great tourney! It was well run, pity I was too late to enter but still. It was intense to watch Dave vs kosmos(well vs peach. the rest was... eh D: )

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<.<

Anyways, more uploaded video will be coming soon including ones of Kos-Mos, Bassem, and Young Deezy.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
great tourny guize. boose loves you all. and btw, dphat said he was gonna post it but didn't, but i accidentally picked up an extra controller. PM me the color if yours went missing and we will get it back to you as soon as possible! sorry!

Top Bottom