• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how you do this

Droly

Smash Ace
how u get teh internet smash bro thing the k thing no worky i try howd and no worky :mad: i very mad tht why i put face (how u say face yes?) i no understand how be type english not so good but i read as if college degrrre (how u spell?) i need no how i do now so i can OWN YOU NOOOBS (how u say?) i need know now:cool:

_kSo_

Smash Master
cuz u no understand black u white u gay

wtf dude, don't come on this forum and start saying bull**** that you can't back up. everyone here on this site is very good so before you start saying how you are going to go online and start owning people start paying a little respect.

IF, infact, you ARE better than someone and you own them, you should still respect them because they are a person, too. It's people like you who show little knowledge about ANYTHING, let alone smash, who fill this forum up with filth. You can't grasp reality and you live in a dank little world of your own where you can say whatever the **** you want and think you can get away with it. not to mention this racism. "u white u gay" yea totally unacceptable. people on this forum don't want to waste their time reading your crap because quite honestly, unlike you, they all have lives.

watch your typing kuz it's really not cool man

PS the only reason I took the time to write this was because
a.) i hate *******s
b.) i'm sitting in a boring lecture hall right now and we're not talking about anything worthwhile
c.) very few people want to waste their time with people like you.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Learn the rules of Smash. Rule #28 clearly states that no one's going to believe your supposed superior skills until you prove them to a credible person.

SuperSmashFighters

Smash Cadet
wtf dude, don't come on this forum and start saying bull**** that you can't back up. everyone here on this site is very good so before you start saying how you are going to go online and start owning people start paying a little respect.

IF, infact, you ARE better than someone and you own them, you should still respect them because they are a person, too. It's people like you who show little knowledge about ANYTHING, let alone smash, who fill this forum up with filth. You can't grasp reality and you live in a dank little world of your own where you can say whatever the **** you want and think you can get away with it. not to mention this racism. "u white u gay" yea totally unacceptable. people on this forum don't want to waste their time reading your crap because quite honestly, unlike you, they all have lives.

watch your typing kuz it's really not cool man

PS the only reason I took the time to write this was because
a.) i hate *******s
b.) i'm sitting in a boring lecture hall right now and we're not talking about anything worthwhile
c.) very few people want to waste their time with people like you.
i couldn't put ut in better words myself:mad:

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
how u get teh internet smash bro thing the k thing no worky i try howd and no worky :mad: i very mad tht why i put face (how u say face yes?) i no understand how be type english not so good but i read as if college degrrre (how u spell?) i need no how i do now so i can OWN YOU NOOOBS (how u say?) i need know now:cool:
roflmao Drawly stop being a noob you do play online *** :psycho:

Top Bottom