• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would I change Ike's English voice with his JPN one?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Change your audio settings to japanese, everyone will get their japanese voices but most of them aren't even different.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Change your audio settings to japanese, everyone will get their japanese voices but most of them aren't even different.
Not everyone will want to change every voice, I myself prefer Ike and MK only really. Maybe someone can make some sound replacement files for these two since Project M already comes with the code itself now.

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
Not everyone will want to change every voice, I myself prefer Ike and MK only really. Maybe someone can make some sound replacement files for these two since Project M already comes with the code itself now.
Exactly. I just saw some clips of JPN Metaknight and I'm feeling it.
Yeah, I've been scouring the internet for them but none of them work. Or at least with project m.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Out of curiousity, does anyone know all of the specific numbers for changing sfx?

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Is there any cleaner version of Ike's Japanese voice? The one in BrawlVault has a sorta poor sound quality.

Astrodelta

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
the wat? ok so i changed the .sawnd file and renamed it to 39.sawnd, now where can i find the SFX FOLDER! plz halp! Dx and this works for barwl right? the readme confused the beeuzs out of me. halp plz! tank u handsome :3
1. Don't necrobump
2. This is the project m boards. As it appears you aren't aware of this, you must also not be aware of the layout of Project M's files. The sfx folder of which is located inside the "pf" folder.
3. It will only work in vBrawl if you have the custom sound replacement code added into a codeset. Otherwise, you'd need to inject the .sawnd into a "smashbros_sound.brsar," place that file inside the "sound" folder, and boot with riivolution.

Astrodelta

Smash Cadet
1. Don't necrobump
2. This is the project m boards. As it appears you aren't aware of this, you must also not be aware of the layout of Project M's files. The sfx folder of which is located inside the "pf" folder.
3. It will only work in vBrawl if you have the custom sound replacement code added into a codeset. Otherwise, you'd need to inject the .sawnd into a "smashbros_sound.brsar," place that file inside the "sound" folder, and boot with riivolution.
notah... um so how do i get this custom sound replacement code and inject the .sawnd into a "smashbros_sound.brsar,". i dont have rivo only geko.

Last edited:

XSinnerX

Smash Rookie
I'm using a PAL version of Project M so Riivolution won't be able to work for i am using a USB with the ISO is there anyway i will be able to change the "9" hammer sound on G & W?

Top Bottom