• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to win with Pichu (video included.)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Step 1. Never use Pichu.
Step 2. Play someone.
Step 3. Use Pichu.

=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6E0yqweyXk

I'm starting to like Pichu, so any advice would be nice. I honestly have no idea what to use and stuff. xD

Oh, it's the only vid I have with Pichu, other than when I got 4 stocked by a sheik. D= So yeah ^^

Proverbs

Smash Lord
That ending was hilarious. As far as Pichu advice, I can't help though. Just happened to see this <.<;;

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
don't use forward smash to much it can't stop lasers like other moves ,its weak ,its easyily DIed out . se it as edge guard and to mix it up be random so they can't find a weakness and something about mindgames

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
don't use forward smash to much it can't stop lasers like other moves ,its weak ,its easyily DIed out . se it as edge guard and to mix it up be random so they can't find a weakness and something about mindgames
Uh, pichu's f-smash as weak, but it's knockback is equivalent to bowsers. Use it to set up for edgegaurding, Vic, where you can camp the edge with those little bally things and d-smash the recovery, which will bounce them off the stage if you hit it right. Otherwise they'll just swirl around and end up on the stage behind you. Shffl pichu's u-air, as well as neutral and b-air. Thunder-flipping won't work with Pichu, so go for kills using the f-smash or u-smash.

rhan

Smash Hero
Sheik might be too light for it. But I'll try it out now since I'm playing my bro. :/

Edit: I did get a few chaingrabs by throwing up like once or twice. But I don't think he was DI'ing or trying to jump out of it. In concludtion it's possible but only if the other person aloows it.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm slow. :/

I thought you ment chain throwing Sheik by throwing up. I guess that's what I get for having selective memory.....

I desreve a stupid smack . :/

rhan

Smash Hero
Well I don't now about all of that. Plus if you throw back the odds are is that the Sheik will tech the throw.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
(mew2king,s main is now marth?) first rule never think unless you are geting owned by the same thing over and over because thinking is to slow for smash and it may betrade you (think if you chain throw you have the time then) just rethink when you are in no danger in or out of a match let it come natural

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My pichu got 5th in Low Tier at cast4! Yeayuuhzzz. (It also ***** Fastfox's mewtwo but not really.) Thanks guys for your advice. I'll keep working on pichu. <3

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
what you can't think later which is creepy because I do and I whip a$$ i hink about bair and fair to grab a lot not even kidding

St. Viers

Smash Champion
how to win with pichu:

*f-throw CG at low percents. Then d-throw to up-air to n-air.
*Continue nairing the rest of the stock...

If its' a space animal:
f-throw to regrab, and then start upthrow CG. End it with upsmash, and start spamming up-air to falling up-air, and then b-throw to edge guard.

And remember, the slow walk is top tier...opponents can't keep straight face... >_>

Top Bottom