• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~How To Wield The Triforce of Power~ <vers 2.0>

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if this has been mentioned but I hope you understand that I didn't feel like reading through 11 pages:

I think directly crossing over an opponent with a short hop, then using a b-air when you're on over them or behind them is pretty sneaky. Just picture it: Your oppenent shields as you short hop towards them. You give no aerial attack until you're on top of them or completely behind them. I think it has to be the B-air though. It's so fast.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this threads still kickin.. o_O

wutup ganonz! Do we rep the ganonz or what? =D
I play Ganunz still, but I get lots of lolololololo's till somebody gets comboh'd.
I'm prolly going Metaknight in Brawl though.
depends.
Windwaker Ganon is my ultimate fav version of Ganon, Twilight Princess Ganon I compare to (personality wise) to old pig ganon from zelda 1 and link to the past. sooo yea.

I prefer Dramatic Villians, Windwaker Ganon is teh best.
peeps should play the game and write down the dialogue that Ganon had, its freaking awesome, he's got more to him than "i'm evil and yadi yadi"

anywho.

Gotta get back to spacing my attacks. I'm lovin the running off the edge up-air practice, uberteching, and of course good ol forward airial spacing.
I've been told my biggest weakness but greatest tallent is that I play ferociously.
Poor ganon gets punished for things that other chars don't get punished for. Stupid laggyness!

Hey n00bking, who you playin for Brawl? If Ganons isn't in it, and if Ganon IS in it. you keeping the triforce or picking up a mask?
heh, that could be a topic.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I play Ganunz still, but I get lots of lolololololo's till somebody gets comboh'd.
I'm prolly going Metaknight in Brawl though.
depends.
Windwaker Ganon is my ultimate fav version of Ganon, Twilight Princess Ganon I compare to (personality wise) to old pig ganon from zelda 1 and link to the past. sooo yea.

I prefer Dramatic Villians, Windwaker Ganon is teh best.
peeps should play the game and write down the dialogue that Ganon had, its freaking awesome, he's got more to him than "i'm evil and yadi yadi"

anywho.

Gotta get back to spacing my attacks. I'm lovin the running off the edge up-air practice, uberteching, and of course good ol forward airial spacing.
I've been told my biggest weakness but greatest tallent is that I play ferociously.
Poor ganon gets punished for things that other chars don't get punished for. Stupid laggyness!

Hey n00bking, who you playin for Brawl? If Ganons isn't in it, and if Ganon IS in it. you keeping the triforce or picking up a mask?
heh, that could be a topic.

first of all Shin, I didn't know you resided in Oregon. How is it that we have yet to play eachother!? I've played countless times with Oregons finest such as Juce, Aftermath, Dirthead, etc. I'd REALLY like to see you come up to Gameclucks or DAN2 in Seattle so we can have some ganon dittos.

For brawl I'm DEFINETLY still using Ganon if they have him. If not, I'll probably pick up some random top tier charactar x_x.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
woot

first of all Shin, I didn't know you resided in Oregon. How is it that we have yet to play eachother!? I've played countless times with Oregons finest such as Juce, Aftermath, Dirthead, etc. I'd REALLY like to see you come up to Gameclucks or DAN2 in Seattle so we can have some ganon dittos.

For brawl I'm DEFINETLY still using Ganon if they have him. If not, I'll probably pick up some random top tier charactar x_x.
Sorry bro ^_^ Because of my job its VERY hard for me to get out of state now. I told Oregon once that when Brawl comes out, i'll come out of Oregon for tournies, it might be hard, but its part of my dream to get out.

NoobKing, I have seen some of your vids, I like the way you play Ganon. I always love seeing other fast ganons out there like me. It would be cool to play with you, but, i'm a jerk in saying, the only way we'd play is if you came to Eugene.
Aftermath was pretty tough huh? He learned how to kick your @$$ from me :)
**** he's a fun match, always on top of his game, makes me play harder and harder. I didn't watch a ton of the vids, but I saw ya playing with him and I was rootin for ya.
I got rowdy too, my roomies were like, wtf? And i'm watching a vid going.
F*** YEA!! C'MON GANNY YOU GOT DIS!
Stupid Missiles.

James has one of the best edgeguards i've ever seen. Aftermathsmash + Missiles is too good.

Washington eh? Huh..
I've been up there before, get in contact with me if you can.

aim = ShinDismal TJ

btw, have you ever been down in Oregon before? I usually hit up Oregon tournies with Timmy and Tommy. If you keep in touch, we can have some matches and do some brainstorming on tech n help improve each other.

course, brawl comes out tomorrow
@_@;'

Take it easy bro.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Sorry bro ^_^ Because of my job its VERY hard for me to get out of state now. I told Oregon once that when Brawl comes out, i'll come out of Oregon for tournies, it might be hard, but its part of my dream to get out.

NoobKing, I have seen some of your vids, I like the way you play Ganon. I always love seeing other fast ganons out there like me. It would be cool to play with you, but, i'm a jerk in saying, the only way we'd play is if you came to Eugene.
Aftermath was pretty tough huh? He learned how to kick your @$$ from me :)
**** he's a fun match, always on top of his game, makes me play harder and harder. I didn't watch a ton of the vids, but I saw ya playing with him and I was rootin for ya.
I got rowdy too, my roomies were like, wtf? And i'm watching a vid going.
F*** YEA!! C'MON GANNY YOU GOT DIS!
Stupid Missiles.

James has one of the best edgeguards i've ever seen. Aftermathsmash + Missiles is too good.

Washington eh? Huh..
I've been up there before, get in contact with me if you can.

aim = ShinDismal TJ

btw, have you ever been down in Oregon before? I usually hit up Oregon tournies with Timmy and Tommy. If you keep in touch, we can have some matches and do some brainstorming on tech n help improve each other.

course, brawl comes out tomorrow
@_@;'

Take it easy bro.
Thanks and all, but I must say, that it is usually I who kick aftermaths a$$ :p.

All in all our matches are usually fairly close though for sure. Samus wins on FD and Ganon can win on everything else :p

GO TO DAN2! It's going to be the biggest tournament in the NW of USA that's ever happened. No jokes o_o

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
must be some wierd cowinkadink (omg wtf?) that all the matches I saw were one sided. guess I only saw the FD ones. They all were close, I forgot to say that.
I thought the matches were awesome to watch.

GO TO DAN2
Dan?
I'll look for the thread. Keep in mind SFE 28-29-30th of december is my next tourny i'll be going to.
Can you make it?

I'll bring swoooooords
:chuckle:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
What is a fear walk?
Questions like that should be asked in melee discussion. Look for the thread in melee discussion that lists all the terms. You won't find it in there, thus, it does not exist. v_v

must be some wierd cowinkadink (omg wtf?) that all the matches I saw were one sided. guess I only saw the FD ones. They all were close, I forgot to say that.
I thought the matches were awesome to watch.

Dan?
I'll look for the thread. Keep in mind SFE 28-29-30th of december is my next tourny i'll be going to.
Can you make it?

I'll bring swoooooords
:chuckle:
I doubt I'll be able to but I could try fo sho. As long as it's no further south than Oregon. Norcal is REALLY pushing it. Also, look for a match of me vs Aftermath on Yoshi's Story, ****. Tru fax.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
It will be in Eugene somewhere, and I know Aftermath will be there. SFE is usually pretty big. If your having money issues I could spot you a $20 to help your gas monies. I did that for Aftermath once, don't mind doing it again.

If you can bring anyone else with you that'd be cool too. $20 from me, to increas the overal pot by $50 is what i'm getting at -wink-wink-
Bring AAAALLLLyour friends MWUAHAHAAHA!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Thanks for this great guide by reading this I realized how good shield Grabbing is. <.<

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
You know how you think about smash, then watch a random vid of current tournies. I thought, I wonder if my name got deleted off the boards. I was surprised ... box full of mail and this thing still 'exists' somewhere. Had to epic necro because who would expect it.
#sunglasses
#lurk

Last edited:
Top Bottom