• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Watch Supernova

SUPERNOVA_how_to_watch.jpg

Supernova 2024 (formerly known as Super Smash Con) is right around the corner! Just like former entries in the annual series, it features every official Smash Bros. game. And it’s an absolute goliath of an tournament, with an overwhelming 4,387 attendees. As if that wasn’t enough, there’s also a Rivals of Aether 2 bracket and a plethora of events too. These include things such as the 6th annual Smashies Awards, SSBMRank and LumiRank reveals and even the Smash 64 Combo Contest.

It's all rather exciting, right? If you’re interested at all in watching, please look at the schedule below:

August 8th:
4 PM PT / 7 PM ET : Smash 64 Combo Contest at VGBC
5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET : SSBMRank Melee Top 10 Reveal at VGBC
6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET :LumiRank 2024.1 Ultimate Top 10 Reveal at VGBC

August 9th:
8 AM PT / 11 AM ET : Ultimate Singles Pools at VGBC and VGBC3, Melee Singles Pools at VGBC2 and VGBC4
1:30 PM PT / 4:30 PM ET : Melee and Ultimate 2v2 Sparg0/Mang0 VS MkLeo/Plup Exhibition at VGBC
3 PM ET / 6 PM ET : Melee DK Ditto Junebug VS ckyulmiqnudaetr Exhibition at VGBC
4 PM PT / 7 PM ET : Rivals 2 Smash VS Rivals Players Crew Battle at VGBC, Melee Doubles Top 6 at VGBC2, Ultimate Doubles Top 32 at VGBC3, Smash 64 Singles Pools at VGBC4
5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET : The Smashies Awards at VGBC

August 10th:
7 AM PT / 10 AM ET : Rivals 2 Singles Top 64 at VGBC, Melee Singles Pools at VGBC2, Ultimate Singles Pools at VGBC3, Brawl Singles Top 16 at VGBC4
10:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM ET : Ultimate Singles Top 512 at VGBC, Wii U Singles Top 32 at VGBC3, Melee Singles Top 64 at VGBC4
1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET : Smash 64 Singles Top 16 at VGBC2
3 PM PT / 6 PM ET : Ultimate Singles Top 64 at VGBC3 and VGBC4

August 11th:
8 AM PT / 11 AM ET : Ultimate Singles Top 24 at VGBC, VGBC3 and VGBC4, Melee Singles Top 16 at VGBC2
10:30 PM PT / 1:30 PM ET : Rivals 2 Singles Top 3 at VGBC
11:30 PM PT / 2:30 PM ET : Melee Singles Top 8 at VGBC
3 PM PT / 6 PM ET : Ultimate Singles Top 8 at VGBC

Author’s Note: It's basically the most special event every year, so it's hard to narrow this down to just one part I’m most excited for. Because you know, I'm looking forward to essentially everything at this event! And of course, I'll be watching the parts I can when they're live on air. What do you think though? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing & Editing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

I am going to be completely real with all of you, I didn't even realize that Supernova is Super Smash Con until the posting of this article. lmao
Guess that is what I get for not doing 2 seconds of research for the event.

Top Bottom