• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to use Zelda effectively [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
TheBattleRifle submitted a new guide:

How to use Zelda effectively - Some features that Zelda has in 3DS that some people don't know

Ok, so Zelda can't exactly turn into Sheik anymore, and she's not been given a great reputation since she was lower tier in Melee, and really bad in Brawl. Here's a why she's the best Zelda out of all Smash Zeldas:

.Zelda's Teleport (up B) - I believe the radius for teleporting Zelda is the same as it was in Brawl and Melee. However, Zelda's teleporter actually does a bit of damage if your teleporter destination lands on an enemy. This isn't a massive surprise, but everyone I've fought as...
Read more about this guide...

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I definitely agree she's the best (non modded) Zelda yet.
She may seem nerfed but that's only because Brawl Zelda is probably the best Zelda at destroying new players.

She still has severe problems though, as everyone knows.

Last edited:

Skyvesz

Smash Rookie
I played Zalda a lot and i can say that you did not enough research in her and give us unstable information. U should gather more and better information around the net.

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
I played Zalda a lot and i can say that you did not enough research in her and give us unstable information. U should gather more and better information around the net.
Like I said, it's my first guide. This is not really a tutorial, just pointing out what Zelda can do that some people didn't know, as she's generally quite an overlooked character. She has a lot of faults I know, but I completely understand, I just wanted to share what advantageous new features she has based on my own gameplay experience.

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
How would one go about deleting a guide? It appears that it sucks lol

Skyvesz

Smash Rookie
Like I said, it's my first guide. This is not really a tutorial, just pointing out what Zelda can do that some people didn't know, as she's generally quite an overlooked character. She has a lot of faults I know, but I completely understand, I just wanted to share what advantageous new features she has based on my own gameplay experience.
Yhea its cool, you did share and im not against it. but it could be a lot better and i believe that u know that it can be better (the guide)with what u know about zelda.

Last edited:

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
Yeah I understand :) is there any way to delete this guide? I want to get rid of it and make another one once I have played a lot more, I've played more of Link recently anyway :p

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
TheBattleRifle updated How to use Zelda effectively with a new update entry:

Zelda in Smash 4 - What can she do?

Zelda in Smash Bros. 4

Ok, so Zelda hasn't exactly been a top tier character in any Smash Bros. game before (Her strongest appearance is arguably in Project M), in fact she's probably one of the weakest characters in the game. To be honest, you're probably better off sticking to someone else for your main, but Zelda does have some new features and moves that some people...
Read the rest of this update entry...

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
TheBattleRifle updated How to use Zelda effectively with a new update entry:

Zelda in Smash 4 - What is she good for?

Zelda in Super Smash Bros. 4

Ok, so Zelda hasn't ever been a good character in Smash Bros. games (arguably her best appearance is in Project M), however there are a few advantages and tweaks she has had since Brawl and Melee. Honestly, in this game you're better off using another character. However, there are a few things she is useful for. Obviously she can't transform...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom