• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to unlock wolf

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Pick one of the three:

1) Finish SSE, and then replay SSE and go to the Ruins stage. At the elevator part, don't take the first door. Instead, fall off to see another door.

2) 450 vs. matches.

3) Finish BOSS MODE as Fox.

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Has anyone unlocked Wolf on the first play-through?

I read somewhere on here that suggested that he might be unlocked on the first play-through by waiting on the elevator and skipping the first door, but idk.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
The door will be unlocked after finishing SSE, so no, you have to finish it first.

I suggest going the VS. Mode route.

Steerclear

Smash Cadet
I think the proper term to use would be giving the finger. Fingering is something completely different.
Glad I'M not the only one who thought THAT. :)

Still working on the SSE. I have been working 12 hour shifts every day since the game came out so I didn't get a whole lot done. Only have G&W, Wolf, Jiggs and Toon Link left to unlock.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
ok I am trying the SSE way, I have already beaten SSE, but I can't for the life of me find wolf they way you guys mention.

everyone says the ruins level but the closest I know is called "The path the Ruins" the one with Wario as the end boss.

anyways I have been all around all the elevators in that level and none of them have anything underneath them.

a little help? maybe a youtube video?

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
ok, I can't find that stage at all, I've already completed the final ending to the SSE, where is it on the map? is there another level I have to play to unlock it???

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
In the ruins, when you reach area 2 with the descending platform and the crystal spikes, ignore the first door. At the end of the ride is a second door that leads to a battle with Wolf. Defeat him and he'll join the party.

Although not needed, the 64 version of the Star Wolf theme is played during the match. Personally I like the Assault version better.

Top Bottom