• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to unlock Toon Link?

legendofjelda

Smash Cadet
Apologies if this question has already been answered elsewhere on the forums (feel free to remove/lock this if so), but I'm constantly facing time-outs and having a hard time searching through the other threads because of that.

So, in any case, I should be receiving the JPN game tomorrow and my first goal ideally would be unlocking Toon Link. So, my question is, does anyone have any clue what mode he can be found? : )

legendofjelda

Smash Cadet
I'm not done with SSE yet, but I already unlocked Ganondorf (you get him before the end ;)). Haven't had too much time to play due to work, but today should be the day that I unlock Toon Link. Hurray!

Thanks for the help : )

[e] Hmm, just beat classic mode with ganondorf, but no toon link unlocked :/

legendofjelda

Smash Cadet
Well, I finished SSE yesterday and he wasn't in it :o (if you're referring to Toon Link)

I unlocked him now though : D. Beating classic with Ganondorf on 'very hard' did the trick. Though I also did it after clearing SSE, so I'm not sure if that's a prerequisite.

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
I think you have to either beat classic mode after beating SSE or find him in the SSE.

That's what it said on Gamefaqs, anyway

Top Bottom