• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to train your Shiek!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error!!!

Smash Rookie
Training your combos

Ok first, if you want to train your combos then just do training mode. Make sure that you watch the weight. If you fight agensed some one like Bowser then it will be very easy to do combos. Then if you play a lighter character then it would be weird and you wont be able to do it. You also cant do it on some one like Jiggley or Mr. Game and Watch then it would be very hard because one hit would send them farther then other character because of there weight.

Training spacing

If you would like to train your spacing, then fight a level 3 CPU. Make sure that you keep the CPU on randome so that you get some practice with all the characters. you should always keep the stage on randome also beacause if you are playing in a tournament and they pick a stage that your not familiare with then you will most likely lose.

Just sharpening your game

If you would like to sharpen your game then you should fight a level 9 CPUs. Make the level 9 CPU some one that Sheik plays bad agenced such as Luige, Medaknight or peach.

Being unpredictable

To make your game more unpredictable, play your friends day in day out.... let them study and build a defence for your game. Then play them with a completely different style and also it is good to do things unexpectingly such as vanishing down while on stage. You will stay were you were but it will mess with his/her mind. You could also use Sheiks chain. It is not very smart to use Sheik's chain because it takes a long time to put back if you miss. That will give your opponent the chance to combo or OK you.

Other stuff

The best combo that I think that Sheik has is her forward tilt combo. This combo keeps your oppenent trapped in Sheik's upward kicks. Theis only works if your opponent is below about 60%. What I do in this combo is get them trapped in it then when i see that they are starting to DI out, then i up tilt them and that leaves them at about 60-65%.

This guide is was made my me, Error. The person who tought me how to play was fauls so you can thank him. Big thanks to Gale and Seseme for practicing with me almost every day.

Please excuse any misspelled words.

Please tell me if this guide helped your and thanks for reading =]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flamingo

Smash Lord
This information just blew my mind. I'm going to go "train my Sheik's" spacing on lv 3 computers right away! ...Because Lv 3 computers will know exactly what tourney proz will do when I encounter them.

PS: What do I do if my opponent "OK"'s me????!!!!!?????

Lv3CpuzLol
Lockpls? or waiting for Error!!!-vanquishing replies?

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I appreciate your attempt at helping the Shiek boards, but virtually everything you posted is either extremely obvious or ****ing stupid. Please lurk more before posting, before you become another member of my long ignore list for the Shiek boards.

rinoH

Smash Lord
lol youve been asking so many questions and now you think you can make a guide
Epic FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom